PDA

View Full Version : Clan Movements?

Carcassone
03-11-2003, 23:15
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone was looking to establish a clan for KoH. Obviously there are many details to come out about the game, but I was just curous if anyone had started one for KoH. I'm definitely interested in being part of a group of fun gamers.

I guess one alternative to a clan would be a group of basement dwelling gamers who are feverishly feeding their KoH addiction through Multiplayer play. Either way it's a win-win situation.

Moderators: Will KoH have an online supported Multiplayer match up system or is online support going to be done by a gamespy type company?

Lord Devious
04-11-2003, 03:53
It would be cool to get a clan set up nice and early, then a site and good member base would be created without stress!

I could make a site, but probably not that great, so i'll leave it to the more experienced.
But I would interested in joining a clan.

Pikeman
04-11-2003, 08:58
I agree: Clans or guilds would indeed be very good.:cheers:

Carcassone
04-11-2003, 15:44
Ah, guilds, that was the word I was vainly looking for...:p

Is there anyone on the board who has created a guild?

Kevin
05-11-2003, 14:57
Originally posted by Carcassone
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone was looking to establish a clan for KoH. Obviously there are many details to come out about the game, but I was just curous if anyone had started one for KoH. I'm definitely interested in being part of a group of fun gamers.

I guess one alternative to a clan would be a group of basement dwelling gamers who are feverishly feeding their KoH addiction through Multiplayer play. Either way it's a win-win situation.

Moderators: Will KoH have an online supported Multiplayer match up system or is online support going to be done by a gamespy type company?

I want to...