PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer

Mereik
24-08-2006, 01:33
I always wanted to play multiplayer but whenever i go on it nobody is on!!!:confused:
i so want to try it tell me how we play on multiplayer!!!!:bash: :bash:

Dobber
24-08-2006, 03:22
First, there has to be someone else wanting to play multiplayer, and I don't think that is happening much right now.
I think all you can do in MP is single battles, you can't play the regular game in MP.

Mereik
24-08-2006, 20:00
so you mean no one that plays kho now, likes to play on multiplayer, so thats why they dont go online?

Dobber
24-08-2006, 21:32
so you mean no one that plays kho now, likes to play on multiplayer, so thats why they dont go online?

If you are not finding anyone on the servers, I would say that is probably the reason. Would you go sit just waiting for someone to come along to play single battles, not my idea of fun. But then again, I don't ever lead the battles when I have a battle in singleplay, I would just as soon let the Marshall handle it while I am doing something else. So, you can see that I wouldn't be playing MP.

Laudan
01-09-2006, 10:25
Now its the time to make again a great multiplayersesson. I open today a game from 18:00 till 21:00 . Perhaps , some players find my game "Nostalgie".

Just in the moment i try it out.

Have GameSpy already finished his support for Koh ??

stormwinds
01-09-2006, 14:35
maybe you should add if that is GMT or PST or whatever?

i won't be able to come to any games today, but maybe tomorrow =)

kiri_hacker
01-09-2006, 18:04
I want to play online its just .... very few people come ...and it gets boring sometimes

Laudan
01-09-2006, 19:23
Multiplayer doesnt work more. No players.

kevincompton
01-09-2006, 20:10
What i do is get together with friends. The CD will start several computers, which I apologize if I'm not allowed to say that but I'm pretty sure they make the CD's that way on purpose, so people can play multiplayer even if everyone doesn't have it. I mean, its great for marketing. We played some multiplayer sessions and now my friend is probably gonna buy it.

stormwinds
01-09-2006, 21:29
ah we'll get a forum party set up at some time conveniant for everyone i'm sure =)

Dobber
01-09-2006, 23:41
Multiplayer doesnt work more. No players.

So, Gamespy doesn't support multiplay for KoH now?

Angryminer
01-09-2006, 23:56
No players doesn't mean Gamespy doesn't work.

Most games fail because of the firewall issues. I tried several hours once but couldn't make out what ports KoH needed. I forwarded the posts that are written in the forum here, but it didn't work.

Angryminer