PDA

View Full Version : silly workmen again...

Bubino
23-04-2004, 11:18
sigh...

look this:

http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0105.jpg

silly workmen, run away!!!! :mad:

Duke of Shropshire
23-04-2004, 11:54
Originally posted by Bubino
sigh...

look this:

http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0105.jpg

silly workmen, run away!!!! :mad:

You are right Lord Bubino....Why workmans don't run away scared and sreaming? Do they stay in there place even during a battle? :confused: Not so realistic. Mmmmm...this could be improved...I think.

Are they so stakanovist?? :D

The Duke.

Elewyn
23-04-2004, 12:34
Frujin promissed they will run away. Maybe this screenshot is little old. I'm little scared there are no really new screenshots since very large Easter update with eggs.

Bubino
23-04-2004, 12:47
the screenshot i'm speaking about is one of the newest! i've seen its today for the first time!!

Elewyn
23-04-2004, 12:51
I've seen it three weeks ago. And I'm very scared that all screenshots from last two updates are everything, but new (for those who were seeking for Easter eggs)

And if the screenshot is shown "today" it doesn't mean it was taken today. It's just shown to show us how the units, environment etc. look like

Bubino
23-04-2004, 12:58
:( :( :(

Bora
23-04-2004, 17:05
yes its true the screenhots aere not showing sometjing new. except that castle in the desert,... we know now how the desert places look in CV

geno604
24-04-2004, 21:25
He promised they would run away, i was wondering.. can they be killed/hit by arrows..?

Desert looks nice :)

Finellach
24-04-2004, 21:47
Well I would say with 999% certainty that they can be killed. And I am sure devs will fix poor peasants not running away from the battlefield because it looks funny this way.

Havoc
25-04-2004, 04:02
maby they wana join the enemy lol... sorry if this has been asked before but can there be deserters

Finellach
25-04-2004, 15:35
Rebels = deserters. ;)

Henrik
25-04-2004, 20:26
As I recall the devs has told us that the peasants will flee when seeing an enemy army approaching - so i'm confident

Elewyn
25-04-2004, 20:42
The same with me. I must repeat: When a screenshot from last update shows something diferent it don't mean that they will be there for some reasons:
1. the devs work on something diferent and this problem they are gonna change later
2. problem is already solved, but this screenshot was taken some longer time before release (in Easter update)

Henrik
25-04-2004, 20:56
Originally posted by Elewyn
The same with me. I must repeat: When a screenshot from last update shows something diferent it don't mean that they will be there for some reasons:
1. the devs work on something diferent and this problem they are gonna change later
2. problem is already solved, but this screenshot was taken some longer time before release (in Easter update)

I'll agree with you i think this problem has been solved by now.

One can understand why they're keeping their cards close right now, coz with E3 just around the corner, they will have show new features there- coz E3 is probably the best marketing window KoH can get.