PDA

View Full Version : castle

gajahmada
05-11-2003, 14:02
probably some one already put this on the forum but i want to ask when we built castle is it already on the fix place or we can built it any where we want it

Pomerania Prince
05-11-2003, 14:06
I hope that we will have the choice of place. Defensive position is nice.

btw. can we build the town? house, mill, farm, blacksmith etc?

Pikeman
05-11-2003, 18:25
I don't think that you get to chose where every last building is placed. I should hope that you can chose the site of your castle, since this is, believe it or not, quite advanced strategy. The position of a castle can determine how easy it is to invade you.

Carcassone
05-11-2003, 19:59
If I remember correctly I recall the moderators stating that we need to look at the game from a "kingdom" persepctive. Example, a king wouldn't really care exactly where each mill and farm it, but he would care about where a castle is placed.

The impression I have received is that the King can get involved in the day to day counties that his Lords are running, but with the vast enormity of a kingdom it nearly becomes impossible.

Hopefully, I'm not too far off, oh great Moderators, please give us a sign....:angel:

Pomerania Prince
05-11-2003, 21:58
I just hope that AI will be smart when placing these structures. Do not wish to have a barn in the center of the market.:D