PDA

View Full Version : Speed Of Building Question

Wallenstein
25-04-2004, 14:21
I'm sorry if this might have been answered somewhere else but I've been searching through the posts and haven't seen a definite statement on this subject.

If I want to build something is there a set amount of time it takes to build it or if I want to build it faster can I spend more gold to, in effect, have the workers work harder at it to complete it in a shorter period of time?

This runs into another question that I didn't notice a definite answer to. In EU you can speed up or slow down the running time of the game, will this be possible in KoH? Or does time pass at a set rate that we cannot change? I could understand a set rate in multiplayer but for playing against the computer it would be nice to be able to have time pass more quickly if you are planning on a long time period of peace for your realm.

Again, sorry if these questions have been answered somewhere before, but in my searches I just haven't seen it.

the knightly sword
25-04-2004, 14:41
i dont think some 1 has askd that qustion as long as i been here.
about the question i dont know .frujin can answer this question.i guess that it takes pretty long becuse this is a realistic game and it does take a bit of time to build something and i think it depends on how big the building is.(this is only a guessing by me)

Angryminer
25-04-2004, 16:26
If I want to build something is there a set amount of time it takes to build it or if I want to build it faster can I spend more gold to, in effect, have the workers work harder at it to complete it in a shorter period of time?Yes, building takes time. And yes, you can accelerate the building of a structure by spending more money on it.In EU you can speed up or slow down the running time of the game, will this be possible in KoH?We all hope that this feature will be in, but there was no dev-statement about this.

Angryminer

Frank Fay
25-04-2004, 18:34
yes it will be....

Angryminer
25-04-2004, 18:36
:go:

Angryminer

Wallenstein
25-04-2004, 20:35
Now I am happy:D thnx for the reply.:go:

Jay
28-04-2004, 16:05
But if I decide to build an new buildng could I make, that time is very quick and I can use the building earlier? That will be lawful cheating... is is possible?

Frank Fay
28-04-2004, 19:15
nope, the entire game runs quick ...

but you can grant additional money to build it instantly...or after while during the construction. As longer the construction is in progress as cheaper it will get....