PDA

View Full Version : Multiplay KoH

last_ottoman
16-09-2006, 12:23
hello friends , i have been playing knights of honor for 1 year , i have started to play Koh online since 6 month, first time , i could play with somebody but now i cant find anybody at GAMESPY , i can play with my friends but this is not enough for me , im from turkey , i want to play another players who is at another countries , is there anybody , here , who play koh online or want to , or is there anyway to play koh online , for example with İP or with hamachi :cheers: :go:

kiri_hacker
16-09-2006, 15:19
I would play but my KOH version is different and it doesnt work with most players ...and second onlineplay has gotton rather boring to me because theres always someone with slow internet and most of the times there are a lot of amatures that play online and i need to play against profesionals....:cheers:

last_ottoman
16-09-2006, 15:48
hmm :cool: im proffessional , i love more "towers game" because at this , we can earn money , create new units and heal my units AT BATTLEFİELD , so this is funny , and we can give our units experince points so they can be more powerfull , i usually choose the turkic units for janissaries and spahis , because there are towers at this map and janissaries is more strong on towers :angry: , but sometimes i can try to different strategies , for example if my enemies cavalries is powerful , i can try halberdies or arabian spearmen . But best duels are 3vs3 wars... if you have your team , we can do a match ...

NOT : i havent installed any patches , only first knights of honor

Traveller
16-09-2006, 19:00
My net isn't very fast, but if someone of you wants to try a mp-game with me tomorrow (before noon or so) - I should be in Skype for quick contact...

last_ottoman
16-09-2006, 22:09
:lol: my connection was 512kbit , in turkey , but we can play easly , bulgarian friend , my msn is bonapart_35@hotmail.com , please add me we can create a club for only mp :cheers: and is there anybody who want to play online with gamespy please add me my adress .... bulgaria time is not so different the turkey ...

kiri_hacker
17-09-2006, 14:22
well i might try but like i told you... because it might not work so i will contact you when i have time:go:

last_ottoman
17-09-2006, 14:34
ok , we are talking with traveller at msn :go: if you add me , we can try together..

kiri_hacker
17-09-2006, 14:42
Oke i'll check msn

Wolfitz
17-09-2006, 20:10
:biggrin: Man, I want to play some MP Knights of Honor, if anyone has xfire, my is eccsteiner, we can contact each other this way, and then slice some **** up. Or whatever.:go:

last_ottoman
18-09-2006, 13:03
but your version must not patched.. Patches have bug at only multiplay games :bash: