01-12-2003, 23:14
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMMOROW!!!!

j/k got that line from Futurama.

Welcome to the forums, i hope you have fun here. Here have a Beer.:cheers:

Nadine Knobloch
02-12-2003, 10:57
Originally posted by Dogface
Hi guys and gals!

I just discovered this game and this site and I must admit I'm pretty excited about Knights of Honor. It looks to be a bit different than those other Starcraft/Age of Empire clones. Not that those are bad in any way but this looks more enthralling.

What part of Germany is Sunflowers/Black Sea Studios located? I'll be visiting there for New Years and a bit after.

I'm glad to be a member here. I'll post as often as I can.

Dogface

Salute Dogface!

Good to hear that you like what you've seen so far.
SUNFLOWERS is located near Frankfurt in a town called Heusenstamm.
BlackSeaStudios is from Bulgaria. Guys are in Sofia.

Hope you enjoy your time here :cheers:

Arjenvs
02-12-2003, 13:22
Welcome Dogface!!! :cheers:

Dogface
02-12-2003, 14:45
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I will keep you posted on my adventures.

It will be my first New Year's Eve in Germany and my friends there are going to make sure I never forget it.

Cork2
05-12-2003, 16:16
Originally posted by Dogface
It will be my first New Year's Eve in Germany and my friends there are going to make sure I never forget it.

Haha that never sounds good they will prolly play tricks on you.

Arjenvs
05-12-2003, 16:51
Originally posted by Cork2
Haha that never sounds good they will prolly play tricks on you.

:D you suspicious man.... I hope he has other friends then you....;)

:cheers:

Cork2
08-12-2003, 16:24
Originally posted by Arjenvs
:D you suspicious man.... I hope he has other friends then you....;)

I have very good friend, but every ones in a while we like to play tricks on each other. Since we are going to different colleges we get together about 2 times a month and play Halo(Xbox) for the entire weekend.

EricTheRed
08-01-2004, 18:02
Originally posted by Cork2
I have very good friend, but every ones in a while we like to play tricks on each other. Since we are going to different colleges we get together about 2 times a month and play Halo(Xbox) for the entire weekend. That sounds just like what my friends and i do:D

Cork2
11-01-2004, 01:54
Yea, its fun aint it. Once Halo 2 is out we will get together more often.

King Aldred
18-01-2004, 22:10
hi everybody,

I m also new to this community, but I hope to post (and read) a lot here :)

now first of all Halo defenitly Rocks and second (and I don't mean to be offensive hear in anny way) ofcourse it looks different from starcraft/AOE. I mean, this game takes on a much bigger perspective than the common base builder game. it is I think more of a mix between games like civ and AOE

I just hope it can live up to its promise, I know of other games who have tried and in my opinion failed to do so. but I can't judge that untill I can get my hands on a demo. any ideas when it will be released (sorry if it's already discussed somewhere else)

:cheers: let's all heve a beer and be merry, medieval stile

Arjenvs
21-01-2004, 10:06
Welcome King Aldred.... I do also think KoH will be a mix between AoE en Civ....PLUS a lot more!!!!:D

btw....the demo will be released short before final release...so around may..june...

snufkin
27-01-2004, 21:00
testing.. testing..

Rnett
28-01-2004, 01:03
Welcome to the forum snufkin.:hello:

ViRuS.ch
04-02-2004, 14:35
Sup everybody^^ this game looks GREAT! When I saw the Mine Screenshot, I thought "Holy ****" this is gonna be one hell of a game! And the best thing is that "Es von deutsche Firmen ist boah alter geilo^^" :D

Allright peace out from the Swiss Guy^^

Rnett
04-02-2004, 14:59
Welcome Virus, and yes the game does look great:go: :cheers:

Berserkr138
04-02-2004, 22:48
The game certainly does look good. I just hope they do a better job then Sierra did with EE. I had high hopes for that game and was disappointed, especially with the expansion. All I have to say is that when any civilization you choose has the ability to use the same units as all the rest, such as the koreans and israeli's being able to use a viking, it's a joke.

MCIV
08-02-2004, 21:32
'ello one and all!

A pleasure to be here and certainly look forward to playing this game as do us all!

ArmosaDrako
10-02-2004, 05:46
Originally posted by MCIV
'ello one and all!

A pleasure to be here and certainly look forward to playing this game as do us all!

got that right!

x_Scarface_x
07-03-2004, 16:57
Hey all, im new, wusup.

Just checked out the awsome game, looks very cool. I think ill just hang out here until the game comes out. :p

Angryminer
07-03-2004, 17:48
Welcome to out neat little KoH-Forum.

Angryminer