PDA

View Full Version : west and east goths

shagrath_the_dead
30-04-2004, 11:07
i like that very much,but,i read something in a book about the visigoths

i quote from the document.

VISIGOTHS The Visigoths are the "goths of the west". They were neighbour to both Eastern and Western Empire, as they occupied lands once part of the Roman Empire, in actual Romania. They plundered Byzancium, but, when the byzantines came back from their eastern wars, they had to flee to the west, bringing with them lots of treasures. They became the most mythic german people by establishing their kingdom in southern Galia and northern Hispania and founding the dynasty of the "long haired Kings", which disputed the sovereignty of western Europe with the Franks. Defeated the Romans at the battle of Adrianople in 378 then swept through the Balkans and took Rome in 410. Visigoth King Recared (586-601). 710-711 Muslim Moors invaded Spain and put an end to Visigothic rule around (c.711).

will they be in???,i mean,in what empire will they be,i want to fight with them :D

timurlenk
30-04-2004, 13:04
dont think they will be, cause first entry point will be 1000ac. visigoth realm was destroyed much earlier, as you wrote yourself...

Finellach
30-04-2004, 16:08
You will be able to lead Aragon, Castille, Leon and other kingdoms led by remnants of the Visigoths. ;)