PDA

View Full Version : funny situation :P

kiri_hacker
24-09-2006, 10:59
When i conquer a big part of europe with the golden horde and decided to become somebodys vassal and when the king died and had no heirs this is the result....:lol: :lol: :lol: Many smal kingdoms that are in war with me its so cool :cheers:

http://bitbucket.bol.bg:8080/bitbucket/untitled222.JPG

Kuno of Gersenau
24-09-2006, 17:59
This you have as well, when you are not a vassal and your king dies without any heirs. This mostly happens, when you didn't integrate the conquered province into your empire. (Clericals can do this)
but as far as I know Golden Horde doesn't have Clericals I think...or was it something else? At least they have some problems to introduce conquered provinces fully into theiy empire as far as I remember.

Largefry07
24-09-2006, 22:30
This also happens when you change your relgion. I was a large Islamic Kingdom when I decided to turn Orthadox. Well I lost just about all of my provs. That was fun to reconquor all of those small kingdoms and then convert them into Orthadox.

kiri_hacker
24-09-2006, 22:46
Yes I understamd why that happends but the golden horde cannot adopt provinces but theyre religon spreads like a sickness :lol: