PDA

View Full Version : The Patch

kevincompton
01-10-2006, 02:59
Its about time we got some real, detailed information. This tidbits of nonsense every 3 months is not cutting it. If its for sure coming then there should be no reason why we can't have some general time frame and a break down of what will be addressed.

Dobber
01-10-2006, 06:47
Well they said they would start work on it once they reached an important milestone in their current work. Maybe they do not know when that milestone is going to be reached and cannot give a time frame.

Elvain
01-10-2006, 08:47
Well, they announced it a while ago, so I believe now they could have general idea how long will it last.

if a month, 3 months, half a year or 2 weeks? don't you think?

kevincompton
01-10-2006, 18:23
Exactly, Elvain. And where is the accountability from Sunflowers??? They would not even give us confirmation or any sort of details. Just some vague responce about a contract that BSS hadn't signed. To me, I would think that sort of information is not what you disclose to the public. It makes them looked disorganized as if they don't communicate with BSS and are trying to shift blame. And then when we do get confirmation its not from sunflowers but from BSS!!!!!

Thats simply poor management at its best. What they should have done from the beginning is determine, will there be a patch? Once they determined this they should have disclosed that and released details when they become confirmed. It shouldn't require Frujin from BSS to come on the forum and post another vague remark about some Milestone.

Its time for clarity and legitimate communication with us, the consumers. If you own stock in Sunflowers sell it, they don't have a clue how to market a product. I could do better out of my house with two employees and some coffee.