PDA

View Full Version : Question about weapons

Dark Lord Baloch
02-05-2004, 14:51
Do weapons have to be prepared, and made, and time taken to build units for your army? Meaning that in order to build an army you would need to have an adiqute amount of armor to supply them. Or is an army just payed for, and supplyed by paying for it with gold. I personally like to build the supplys for my army, or see production supplys for troops before arming them, and assembiling them for battle. A good example is Stronghold. How thier was bow makers, and black smiths for swords, armorers for armor, and spear, and pike man makers. I think that arms, and armor. not to mention weapons stockpile would be great for this game seeing that weapons, and armor are one of the most important vital needs for any medieval army. I mean we can have troops running down the battle field half naked with sticks in there hands, or do they throw rocks at each other?

-Baloch-

Finellach
02-05-2004, 15:30
I don't think it will be like that. However you will have a blacksmith who will be able to produce some new weapons and upgrade your current armies.

Angryminer
02-05-2004, 15:31
Don't you think that it would be far too much for a player to keep track of all armor-types, weapon-types, etc. in up to 150 realms?
In Stronghold you had only one realm to look after, and that was hard enough...

In KoH you just pay the money and say "Recruit a squad of Longbowmen in Wales!". Your servants will keep track of the rest for you ;) .

Angryminer