PDA

View Full Version : Mutliplayer - The Tower mode and a call to everyone to play

kevincompton
02-10-2006, 02:37
Guys,

I tried the Tower mode and its really awesome! Each side can take control of a tower which generates gold when you control it.

You can use the gold in the following ways:

1) Have your marshall make camp then an option will come up for him to purchase new recruits!

2) If you have peasant units, they will build defense towers for a price of 400!

Supposedly you can also loot the other player by destroying houses that are surrounding towers they control, but I haven't tried this.

So though this isn't as cool as a full on campaign multiplayer, its better then a regular battle and therefore worth trying so heres what I propose..

Post the time (use GMT, if you need a converter you can use this one http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm) and days that you generally will be online. I'll update this thread with the list of everyone and when they will generally be willing to play some online games. Since its such a small community we'll have to be able to do it this way.

My hope is that a general agreed time will come about where we can always count on people being around.

--------------------------------------

LIST OF PLAYERS

Kevin | days: flexible | times: GMT: 2 am - 8 am
Wolfitz | Days: flexible | times: GMT: 1 am - 6 am

Wolfitz
02-10-2006, 05:10
Jo, I am very interested in playing mp. I played it excessivelly before with a few people, but it diminished. I am located in Western Canada, PST time zone, and you can rely on me pretty much anytime, mostly in the 5:00pm-10:00pmPST any day:biggrin: .

kevincompton
02-10-2006, 22:13
wolfitz, what chat client do you use? Yahoo or aol? Send me your username.
--
Jo, I am very interested in playing mp. I played it excessivelly before with a few people, but it diminished. I am located in Western Canada, PST time zone, and you can rely on me pretty much anytime, mostly in the 5:00pm-10:00pmPST any day:biggrin: .

Wolfitz, I am also PST time. Lets get a game going, I'll be online you can send me a message and I should recieve it then I'll login at whatever time.

last_ottoman
03-10-2006, 18:08
friend i often play the tower game at weekend nights , my msn is bonapart_35@hotmail.com i have 5 MP players at msn :cheers:

kevincompton
03-10-2006, 19:07
friend i often play the tower game at weekend nights , my msn is bonapart_35@hotmail.com i have 5 MP players at msn :cheers:

Awesome I'll add your name! What time zone are you in so I can know when to log on?

last_ottoman
03-10-2006, 19:34
i m from turkiye , now time is 20:34 at here ..... and i ussually play these times

kevincompton
03-10-2006, 19:36
These times I'm normally at work...

But there are times in the weekend where I could play at this time so I'll save your username and login when I'm around.

My username is kevincompton

Wolfitz
04-10-2006, 03:01
Hi, my email is srdjan_biljetina@yahoo.com, you can use it for the msn. Also my username in the game is somehing i can't remember:rofl:, but i will be there.