PDA

View Full Version : Want to see Tournements in KoH (in the future)?

Bora
03-05-2004, 10:42
Hi!

as you know for this version of KoH no tournements are planed. but i just want to ask how many poeple here like to see it anyway (maybe for an add on or a 2nmd version of KoH)

Bubino
03-05-2004, 10:56
i vote yes! :D

Henrik
03-05-2004, 14:43
I voted: Yes, of course!

I think that this would give some more diplomatic options + a festival like this could also help boost the happiness of you population ( it's always nice to have a party )

Sir Nikephorion
03-05-2004, 15:07
@ Bora do you mean tournaments as an event in general like "You made a tournament and every nation that you invite is now better related to you" or a tournament where you have to fight for your own...

Bora
03-05-2004, 15:24
Originally posted by Sir Nikephorion
@ Bora do you mean tournaments as an event in general like "You made a tournament and every nation that you invite is now better related to you" or a tournament where you have to fight for your own...

at the momnt just tournements. not how they should look like or they should work or any option. so just the mainquestion if they should be there or not, or you dont care :)
when bss and sunlfowers anounce them in a later version THEN its good point to talk about the how and why of the tournent.
so for now ist only curiosity how much people would like to see it. ;)

Sir Nikephorion
03-05-2004, 15:27
Then I vote for yes, of course...

Like Henrik said could also be an importent point of diplomacy...

Angryminer
03-05-2004, 17:32
I didn't vote because none of the devs nor Nadine explained why they decided to keep tournaments out.
And, of course, I don't want to judge arguments I don't know ;) .

Angryminer

Bora
03-05-2004, 19:41
Originally posted by Angryminer
I didn't vote because none of the devs nor Nadine explained why they decided to keep tournaments out.
And, of course, I don't want to judge arguments I don't know ;) .

Angryminer

that isnt the point! i just asked if you want to see it, not what its in or out of the game, dont you have an own opinion beside that? ;)

Angryminer
03-05-2004, 19:51
So you ask me to vote on a totally unknown feature (in fact, I only know that it's named 'Tournament', but I don't have the slightest clue on what it brings about) and you ask me, who never played this game and really doesn't know how this game feels like and what consequences a feature like this would be...

Well, with this in mind, I'd vote "No never" because it might be possible that this feature ruins the gameplay. It might actually add something to the game, but I don't like risky things, so "No never".

This is my true opinion. However, I didn't vote again, because I believe that this kind of opinion ("Do you like risky things or not?") is not what you initially wanted when you created this poll ;) .

Angryminer
[ :D ]

Bora
03-05-2004, 20:50
Originally posted by Angryminer
So you ask me to vote on a totally unknown feature (in fact, I only know that it's named 'Tournament', but I don't have the slightest clue on what it brings about) and you ask me, who never played this game and really doesn't know how this game feels like and what consequences a feature like this would be...

Well, with this in mind, I'd vote "No never" because it might be possible that this feature ruins the gameplay. It might actually add something to the game, but I don't like risky things, so "No never".

This is my true opinion. However, I didn't vote again, because I believe that this kind of opinion ("Do you like risky things or not?") is not what you initially wanted when you created this poll ;) .

Angryminer
[ :D ]

after 1000 posts hjere you should have noticed that we have often discussed about unknown features and that no one of us had palyed the game so far ;)
SO JUST VOTE!!!!!!........... PLEEEEASE
:D

Henrik
04-05-2004, 00:18
let's have a vote, so all can cast a vote on whether we vote to much :D:D:D