PDA

View Full Version : Inprisonment

Carcassone
05-11-2003, 20:04
I've read on the board that prisoners of war can be taken...thus I'm guessing a prison/dungeon is available. Will we be able to instruct our Lord's to be somewhat cruel in order to increase productivity. Or will a Lord's cruelty be something innate due to their personality traits.

I know that cruelty was a tactic used in stronghold, but I'm curious how cruelty/benevolance will be used in KoH. Is it Lord based or is it King based?

Pomerania Prince
05-11-2003, 22:01
Yes, can we order torture? Or will we have option to kill prisners if ransom is not comming?:angry:

zealot
10-11-2003, 18:37
You are very cruel boys:p . But infact it would be cool to chode what to do with your prisoners.
:D KILL THEM ALL:D

Carcassone
10-11-2003, 20:26
I probably won't be cruel by nature, but there are desperate times that may require desperate measures.

zealot
10-11-2003, 20:29
That's right. BE CRUEL, because if you aren't, other will be cruel with you . :mad:

G_R
11-11-2003, 12:36
Or can you employ these prisoners at basic jobs like constructing buildings (slave labour afcourse :D ) which will cost you no money and no limit?

That would be a good idea-and after they are skin and bones you reward them with freedom-or give them 5 minutes then dogs and knights are after them ;) .

Frank Fay
11-11-2003, 18:00
The King orders to kill prisoners, which makes it King based. But my Knights dont think it is honorable and may not like it. Other Kings in the world may get scared of me, while others may start to fear and start to see me as an enemy.

The dungeon is a virtual place where prisoners can be "stored".

G_R
11-11-2003, 21:32
'Stored' is a nice way of puting it! I like it-like a bag of potatoes:D !

Carcassone
11-11-2003, 21:55
Originally posted by Frank Fay
The King orders to kill prisoners, which makes it King based. But my Knights dont think it is honorable and may not like it. Other Kings in the world may get scared of me, while others may start to fear and start to see me as an enemy.

The dungeon is a virtual place where prisoners can be "stored".

If a King's knights don't like the act of executing prisoners, will and can a King's knight rebel or begin pledging allegiance to another King?

Pomerania Prince
12-11-2003, 14:02
and then the king can capture and kill the rebel knights:D

Frank Fay
12-11-2003, 21:44
If a King's knights don't like the act of executing prisoners, will and can a King's knight rebel or begin pledging allegiance to another King?

YES YES YES :D

and then the king can capture and kill the rebel knights

The King can send a spy to assassinate or he can do other things to make him rethinking his plans to be a rebell :D

Carcassone
13-11-2003, 22:33
Talk about keeping your house in order. I'm making the assumption that it will probably take quite a bit for a Lord to change allegiance.

Speaking of spies. How will spies become available...likewise, how do you wart off a spies attempts for espinonage, assassinations and such, with another spy?