PDA

View Full Version : Forming Romania

twistedT
04-10-2006, 13:37
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to form it ? i`ve united all the states like in the books in all possibles ways from all possible sides and it doesnt unites in Romania ... pls help me on this one :)

kiri_hacker
04-10-2006, 14:08
Well there is no way to form romania its just the way the game has been made. There is a province Walachia wich goes as close to Romania as possible (I think thats the medieval name)

Dobber
04-10-2006, 14:58
You can MOD the game, but I am not sure if uniting Romania can be added via a MOD or not.

Fiver
04-10-2006, 15:13
well, the only way to unite romania is by playing or doing a mod. I am not quite sure if any of the excisting mods provides romania, but you can easily do it yourself. Do you want to have instructions how to do it or shall I just do it and send it to you via e-mail? I can do both, so decide what you'd like to do.

twistedT
04-10-2006, 18:17
if u could make it and send me on mail it whould be great :P tough i`m a bit dissapointed that u cant form it without mods :(

Elvain
05-10-2006, 10:51
if u could make it and send me on mail it whould be great :P tough i`m a bit dissapointed that u cant form it without mods :(
well, but romania didn't exist in middle ages so there's no reason why it shuold be in the game

there was medieval Wallachia and Moldavia, but no Romania so it's natural you can't form it

kiri_hacker
05-10-2006, 13:32
Well actually it did exist but in 1400 and that's a little bit further than 1350 and i think it still counts as medieval ages....but ofcourse you cannot have every country this is a game after all :)

Elvain
05-10-2006, 14:15
Romania called Romania was established in 19th century. Before that century it was never called Romania so there is not a single reason why Romania should be in medieval strategy game

patriot1
05-10-2006, 16:17
Romania called Romania was established in 19th century. Before that century it was never called Romania so there is not a single reason why Romania should be in medieval strategy game
Elvain is right! http://www.euratlas.com/big/europe_1400.jpg

twistedT
05-10-2006, 17:51
i know his right :P but u play for about 2 weeks and your kings die but it doersnt says what years u in :P so it should be possible to form romania :P because the years do pass ( btw it`s kinda hard to read a map in english 0.0 funky names )

kiri_hacker
05-10-2006, 20:55
i dont knwo where you got this map but what does the Ottoman Empire has to do with Rome? those are two completly different coutries ...
Its like you have written united states of Africa instead of America

kevincompton
05-10-2006, 23:18
I am with elvain, putting in spheudo nations is not cool. It would be like having Prussia or the Soviet Union in the game.

Elvain
06-10-2006, 00:48
i dont knwo where you got this map but what does the Ottoman Empire has to do with Rome? those are two completly different coutries ...
Its like you have written united states of Africa instead of America
it looks like you don't know basic thing about history

you probably never heard of Sultanate of Rum?
Rum means Rome in Arabic (and probably also in Turkish) so the Sultanate of Rum = Sultanate of Rome ;)
you should learn little more about history before speaking about it

o it should be possible to form romaniano way. Putting Romania in is the same as putting Belgium, The Netherlands or Yugoslavia in.

You can mod the game yourself to have dreamed Romania, but please let us have it (as) historicaly correct (as possible) = without Romania and other modern states

kevincompton
06-10-2006, 01:51
I'm with Elvain, being that I'm a history major I can confirm what hes saying is valid. There is no Romania on a middle ages map, any period of the middle ages.

twistedT
06-10-2006, 05:10
kk got the point :> i`ll just keep playin as latins :P

kiri_hacker
06-10-2006, 07:48
Oke maybe histoy ist my thing but how can Rome do this to Europe to unite with the enemy ...that is so LOW i cant belive it .....................:sad:
--
By the way have you seen the uncyclopedia... its very funny take a look and check some of the coutries and see what they say about them :rofl:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Holland