PDA

View Full Version : KOH-Multiplay Hamachi server (definite solution)

last_ottoman
10-10-2006, 20:29
if your version is same and you havent firewall , you can play online for a normal game , but at knights of honor gamespy server , you cant play ... if everything is perfect , sometimes there can be still connection problem ....so .....we had been searcing another way to play multiplay ...finaly we finded... i know that there can be a lot of people who know this program but i will tell ...Hamachi...we can do this program to game to see to internet connection as LAN connection and this supply easiness for games...because we have got ourselves server ..

firstly we must download to hamachi program free

http://www.hamachi.cc/

then connect to my net

name : mp-koh

password : koh

finnaly you can play like lan connection with other players who at this net :cheers: :cheers:

Angryminer
10-10-2006, 20:35
I'm gonna sign on with an unmodded 1.03 around 21:30 MEST (BST+1, current german time). :go:

Angryminer

kiri_hacker
10-10-2006, 20:45
Im in too... see you there Deutsche Freund :cheers: :cheers:

last_ottoman
10-10-2006, 20:46
okey friend ....we can try..

Angryminer
10-10-2006, 22:11
Wow, it actually works. With some minor troubles, but it works. :go:
Towergames are a bit too long lasting for my taste. But that's propably because I was playing one versus one. I surrendered to ErsN, my opponent, as he seemed to be more experienced at this. Which wasn't a difficult task, as I was playing my first online tower game. :smile:

Angryminer

kiri_hacker
11-10-2006, 08:06
Well i guess you have a lot of catchig up with this I used to play a lot of mutiplayer but that was almost 2 years ago.

And now i will play again :):):)

Doux
11-10-2006, 14:20
So finally there is a way to play KoH multiplayer without trouble! Good work, last_ottoman!

Fiver
11-10-2006, 15:54
Great, thank you last_ottoman! I didn't play online since the demo was published...so don't expect me to be good in this, but I'll come online from time to time.

Thanks again :go:

Wolfitz
12-10-2006, 17:43
Jo Ottoman, I think you are the one who trys to talk to me on MSN. Sorry, that I don't respond, its just I am not here when you do:biggrin:, I am not ignoring you, haha. I got the Hamachi thingy, we can play whenever your on. I am at the west coast of Canada PST time:bash:. Hope to battle you soon:go: