PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to have Campaign multiplayer in the game?

Pages : [1] 2

Dobber
16-10-2006, 17:37
To end the confusion of the poll by kevincompton I am starting this poll.

Yes! I would like to see Campaign multiplayer! I think it would bring more popularity to the game!

Elvain
16-10-2006, 17:42
Of course I DO WANT campaign multiplayer in KoH :hello:

The best it would be to see it on whole Europe, but I can imagine it could be technically very hard so at least regional maps with up to 20 provinces and 10 kingdoms would be great

thanks for a clear poll, Dobber :go:

Dobber
16-10-2006, 17:50
thanks for a clear poll, Dobber :go:

This is just one of them, I also started another clear poll, with the question as I saw it in the original thread! :go:

Elvain
16-10-2006, 17:58
saw it and appreciated the possibility to vote without confusing... (and being criticised for confusion when being actually much more clear than confusing asker)
--
PS: I announced this poll also on Paradox KoH boards

Dobber
16-10-2006, 18:03
I did set it to close in 30 days, maybe I should have set this one to remain open. :scratch:
I wonder if I can change that?

Changed it to remain open!

Tempest
16-10-2006, 18:21
Peeps, my intention in that other poll was not to be a pain in everybody's butt (but apparently I was, crap happens).
Fact is that I agree with both Dobber and Elvain on the point that the multiplayer mode can't (and won't) be included in a patch. Nevertheless, I still would not have voted for "no" on that poll because my concern was that a BSS or SF guy might surf by, just look at the poll results, and (wrongly) assume that we don't want a multiplayer campaign mode at all.

So my point was not really how you or I should interpret the poll, but someone who it really concerns.
I therefore would have hoped that everyone voted for "yes", not because it's even vaguely realistic, but just to get our general wish across.

I hope I could finally clearify my point.
Just wanted to write that to not leave any resentments with Dobber or Elvain, and since the other thread is now closed, I did it here.

To topic.
It was certainly a good idea ro start a new poll with a more clearly defined question. :)

Of course I voted for YES again, since conquering Europe with and against human players would be that much more fun! About the current pseudo-mp-mode (battles only) I could hardly care less.

Dobber
16-10-2006, 18:29
Just wanted to write that to not leave any resentments with Dobber or Elvain, and since the other thread is now closed, I did it here.

One reason I did not close the other poll after creating these other two, was to give you opportunity to respond to our last posts on the matter, I wanted to be fair and give you time to respond before closing it. But I should have made a post to that effect in the other thread, I just didn't think about another Mod closing the thread.

No resentments here! If we all agreed on everything it would be a very dull world!

Now we have it all cleared up and we can move on from here! :cheers:

Kuno of Gersenau
16-10-2006, 18:44
Didn't see that there was still an "argument" in the air...
I just wanted to clean up a bit, so confusion doesn't spread around in which thread it was best to post...

Good to hear that this is cleared...:cool:

And to the topic:

Yes I would like to see it! I wouldn't care if it isn't whole europe, some maps like England, Spain or whatever would already be great as well....

kevincompton
16-10-2006, 19:00
i think this poll should be deleted, its reduntant.

Elvain
16-10-2006, 19:37
I think there is no need to argue.

I understand Tempest's point clearly, and I also wanted to say I didn't want to vote in a poll with so badly asked question.

Let's just unite all in order to convince them about the need of the Campaign multiplayer :go:

Tempest
16-10-2006, 22:08
Nice that we're all friends again. :P

Kuno: No problem, it was prolly the right decision to close that other poll in order to avoid confusion. Just wanted to wrap that up.

KevinCompton: Your poll was obviously not offending or "bad" in any way, just very confusing in its choice of words. Read the discussion there again to see that. This poll is basically the same, just makes everything more clear. So I guess there is no reason for you (apart from ego-tripping, that is), to start a vendetta against it.

Dobber
16-10-2006, 23:58
i think this poll should be deleted, its reduntant.

No it is not redundant, there is not as far as I know any other poll that asked the question of this poll.

The question being asked here is "Would you like to have Campaign multiplayer in the game?"
And I think the other poll to which you are saying it is redundant of is entitled, "Should they make Campaign multiplayer in the patch?"

This poll has absolutely nothing to do with the patch!

If you have a personal problem with me, consult with me through PM or contact the Webmaster directly through private channels, PM, email or report a bad post function!(Any other action will violate rule #1 section 11)

kevincompton
17-10-2006, 19:44
i think this poll is confusing

Angryminer
17-10-2006, 19:45
You're funny. :go:

Angryminer

King Kaloyan
17-10-2006, 20:24
I support Elvain :go: . There's should be a multiplayer campaign in the game, but not in the upcoming patch. And it should be in 10-12 regions composite of 10 to 20 provinces. Here are some ideas of the regions: The Balkan Peninsula, The Scandinavian Peninsula, Middle Europe, British Isles and Icelnand, Western Europe (that's a bit large, but anyhow), Northeast Europe (Russia), North Africa, The Near East, The Apeninian Peninsula, The Pirineian Peninsula.

P.S. I'm not sure if the last two names are translated exactly like that in English, but after all I'm in 8 grade and I'm Bulgarian.
Ooops I totally misunderstood the question in the poll, thinking it was the same as in the other poll started by Dobber and I voted "No'. :sad:

Angryminer
17-10-2006, 20:36
@ King Kaloyan:
I just edited the number of votes to fix your error. The poll still shows you as a votee of the second option, but the number of "No"-votes is decreased while I increased the number of "Yes" votes by one. So your error is fixed. :go:

Angryminer

Doux
17-10-2006, 22:53
@ King Kaloyan:
I just edited the number of votes to fix your error. The poll still shows you as a votee of the second option, but the number of "No"-votes is decreased while I increased the number of "Yes" votes by one. So your error is fixed. :go:

Angryminer
Ah - I was confused by the miscount, but that's clear now :smile:

kevincompton
17-10-2006, 23:38
my poll was clear enough. This is exactly what i had, whats the difference?

Oh i see, NOTHING

Dobber
17-10-2006, 23:51

Oh i see, NOTHING

No this is not anywhere near what you had! You are really confused, and it is not this poll that confused you!

Your poll asked :

Should they make Campaign multiplayer in the patch?

The question of this poll has NOTHING to do with the patch!

The mention of the "patch" in your question is the difference!

There is another question dealing with the patch and Campaign multiplayer, this one does not.

Any other non-productive replies you make in this thread will be deleted!

Any more negative remarks by you in the public forum concerning this issue will be met with an official warning!

Elvain
18-10-2006, 08:30
Here are some ideas of the regions: The Balkan Peninsula, The Scandinavian Peninsula, Middle Europe, British Isles and Icelnand, Western Europe (that's a bit large, but anyhow), Northeast Europe (Russia), North Africa, The Near East, The Apeninian Peninsula, The Pirineian Peninsula.this is almost the same as my original idea:
Spain + Maghrib(Northwest Africa), British Isles(GretBritain+Ireland+North France), France+Netherlands+South England, HolyRomanEmpire(Germany+Netherlands+Bohemia+Italy) , Central Eurpe(Bohemia+Hungary+Poland), Baltic Area(Scandinavia+Baltic lands+Finland), Russia, Black Sea Region(soth Russia+East Balkans+Anatolia), The Balkans(+west Anatolia+south Hungary), Byzantia(The Balkans+Anatolia), The Near East(Anatolia+Syria+Palestina+Egypt+Arabia), North Africa+Mediterranean islands(Sicily+Crete), Italy+West Balkans

Oh i see, NOTHING
come on, take over your egoism and accept the fact that it was in fact your poll that was confusing.
Your poll asked do you want MP capmaign to be included in patch?
1) yes, I want it in the patch
2) no (what most of people translate - no I don't want MP campaign)

so there is one ption missing: Yes I want MP campaign but I don't want it in the patch. And it is a BIG diference, especially if it seems to be the most supported choice

I guess you're not so ignorant so you see the diference :go: