PDA

View Full Version : my poll

kevincompton
16-10-2006, 19:03
My poll did not break rules yet it was closed and dobber put two polls violating rules. I would kindly ask that my thread be reopened, considering theres no grounds to close it. THANKS.

Elvain
16-10-2006, 19:35
your poll caused confusion, the question was asked wrong and other (and much BETTER) poll emerged to replace it and remove the confusion. So it's obvious that worse thig was closed to may the better one live :wink:

i think this poll should be deleted, its reduntant.
this? I thught Your poll shuold be

or do you feel your pride being hurt?

if yes I feel sorry about you

Kuno of Gersenau
16-10-2006, 19:39
please, I do not want argue with you in the open forum about this. Your thread lead to some confusion, which was surely not your intension, but this lead to the fact that the discussion drifted away from the actual question. Dobber tried to solve this problem with making two new polls, which was in my opinion a good way to do it and the statements of theother members show a similar picture.
And if you think that Dobber's thread is violating the rules then please send an IGM to Webmaster. but please state on which rule you exactly reffer. I state meanwhile another one as well:

§11: Behaviour towards Moderators
(1) Moderators’ instructions are always to be followed. There are no exceptions to this rule.

This is not meant against you personally, but I will close this thread as well, because as I said this things shouldn't be discussed in the open forum.