PDA

View Full Version : Easiest and Hardest.

afirefuneral
25-10-2006, 01:21
Hello everyone, I've scanned over a few threads and the Jerusalem thread gave me an idea.

Which kingdom is the easiest to start out with and which is the most challenging?

As I've read, it seems Jerusalem might be the hardest. My vote for easiest would be Highlands. You can easily grab Lothian and unite Scotland which gives you some gold and you can expand slowly, powerfully without pissing off too many people and drawing much attention to yourself.

Thoughts?

Elvain
25-10-2006, 01:34
I have 3 candidates for the hardest. Jerusalem and with my mod also Antioch (vasal of Jerusalem should be even harder) and Flandres in high period, surrounded by 3 major powers (England, France-master of Flandres- and Holy Roman Empire)

for the easiest it is hard to decide. I think Norway could be there, not too small, not too big, save back, not many cclose opponents...

Dobber
25-10-2006, 08:46
I as well felt Norway was the easiest, at least it has been the easiest I have played thus far. Jerusalem, the hardest, but it hasn't seemed to me to be as hard as it was made out to be.

Edit----Just realized after posting, this was my 4,000th post!

King Kaloyan
25-10-2006, 08:51
Hmmm I say the easiest to be Ulster, Leinster and Munster, because you can easly conquer the other three kingdoms, reunite Ireland and then conquer all the british isles. Hardest don't know - Jerusalem or Aragorn.

kiri_hacker
25-10-2006, 20:09
I think the easyest is Germany because you can make a lot of money in no time and you dont have to be in war you can always stop it because everyone is afraid to stand against the Holy Roman Empire ! hahahaha