PDA

View Full Version : will there be a bulgarian rase

G_R
06-11-2003, 22:23
I would like to ask will there be a bulgarian rase or somekind of missions taking place in Bulgaria/

I would also like to ask will the original Knights of honor feature a book with concept art or smoething like that?

My final question-will the sound effects be brand new or you are going to use the ones from Tzar like you did in Celtic King :)?

If there is a bulgarian rase what will be their unique unit- if its not TOP SECRET:) ?

Moorkh
07-11-2003, 00:25
If you're asking about a Bulgarian faction to play, I'm rather sure there will be. Veso isn't likely to forget where he's coming from ;) Aside from that, there are some hints to that on previous screenshots.

G_R
07-11-2003, 07:13
Wow realy - are these screenshots in the Graphics section?

And please try to make at least 30-40- the number of unique units in the game that would be much cooler thatn only 25.I mean even Super Mario has more than that :):).

Jerome
07-11-2003, 09:30
Originally posted by G_R
I would like to ask will there be a bulgarian rase or somekind of missions taking place in Bulgaria/

You're gonna be the king m8, if u want to start a war or something in Bulgaria, just order some knights to take their swords and start hacking :D or better yet; go to Bulgaria yourself to pick a fight...;)

G_R
07-11-2003, 09:39
Thats the problem i'm in Bulgaria but you can be s****-there are no knights here.Only knights wonna be -like you and me (it even has a rhyme -damn i'm good :)! But seriously i am almost certain that there will be no missions in Bulgaria-but they always put England,France or Germany in RTSgames-its kind'a unfair dont you think:(!

Frank Fay
07-11-2003, 09:53
There will be a Bulgarian Kingdom :cool:

Jerome
07-11-2003, 09:57
well i dont know if there are gonna be any particular missions in the game; the purpose of the game is to rule over all of europe in the end. To get there; a king must get REAL busy with dimplomacy, espionage, war and economy to claim rulership over europe. no need to worry about mission i should think... :D

As for bulgaria; there are gonna be as much as 26 different factions to play in KoH. chances are that Bulgaria is gonna be one of them....;)

look HERE (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?threadid=88)

Jerome
07-11-2003, 09:57
seems Frank beat me on this one......:D

:cheers:

Frank Fay
07-11-2003, 10:42
cheers, mate :cheers: