PDA

View Full Version : Weird things is the game

Thunder666
26-10-2006, 21:20
I've been seeing some weird things in koh lately, and i was wondering if anyone else had seen any.
- when i attack a city and i kill a bunch of peasants (or any group that gets killed quickly) the small coloured square still remains on the mini-map, this almost always happened to the ai but today it happened to me.
My city was being sieged and i decided to break siege. There was quite a battle and after a while, a group of town guards got killed outside the city walls but that tiny square on the minimap was still there, so i selected the area and i saw that i had selected some kind of "ghost army" because it showed the picture of town guards but it said 0/20.
I then tried moving them and to my suprise, it worked :eek:
I couldn't see any people but the dotted line was there and slowly dissapeared, just like moving an actual group of guards
(too bad they couldn't attack, or the ai would have been in for quite the suprise :go: )

Mereik
28-10-2006, 22:41
:lol: thats because they are fleeing and you cant control them or maybe they are fleeing and thn they got more moral so kept on fighting