PDA

View Full Version : more screenshots

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Emhyr var Emreis
11-12-2003, 10:01
Thanks, but I want to know what does it mean in the game:) :cheers:

Angryminer
11-12-2003, 14:39
Priests and churches 'produce' piety (like a farm produces food), and medieval people 'consume' piety (that's the system of "To less churches for so many people" - pls. ask if this isn't clear).
If there is too less piety, you will see in the 'City Happiness'-screen that there is a demand on 'piety'/people are unhappy.
And if people are unhappy, they are likely to 'dislike' you - and you surely don't want a rebellion with all your soldiers changing sides, do you?

Angryminer

[This is a bit theoretical, but it seems logical to me, basing on the devs statements]

greywulf
11-12-2003, 16:51
I think the main idea is... if you have low piety, rebellions are more likely.

G_R
11-12-2003, 17:10
Everytjing seems resonable-people loose faith and they go wild!There are millions of prooves in real history of such thing!

Cork2
11-12-2003, 18:58
I though the churches were in charge during the medieval times? I mean the Pope and if the king didn't do what the Pope said he would discommunicate the king. So how would this work in this game? Will you loose the game if you are discommunicated?

greywulf
11-12-2003, 19:20
The church wasn't fully in control, a king still had many powers independent of the Pope, but I can see why excommunication would be a powerful threat. Will there be a Papal kingdom in the game?

Cork2
11-12-2003, 19:24
Oh i am sorry is it discommunicated or excommunicated? I am not sure any more.

greywulf
11-12-2003, 23:58
ex, but that's alright.

Elewyn
12-12-2003, 00:11
Originally posted by greywulf
Will there be a Papal kingdom in the game?

There is some state around Rome with similar borders as Papal state had. So I hope it is.
Excomunications? GREAT!!
Canonization would be also nice think. And If not I hope that crowning of the Emperor or sth like this, as it is suggested in "status of the HRE"thread in QaS.

And pope can be the one, who's ruling over Rome, if the pope is defeted. It would be nice to look at struggle for papality:)

Es.
12-12-2003, 12:01
Originally posted by Elewyn
And pope can be the one, who's ruling over Rome, if the pope is defeted. It would be nice to look at struggle for papality:)
No it won't either there is a pope or not, the pope is elected for his full life, so only two ways to get rid of him, kill him or permanentely close the pope institition which means relegious conversatation of a lot of peopel.
And to strugel for "papality" if that means get a pope of your wish ain't funny to watch either, it's just a bounch of peopel gathered in a room and ain't let out before they deside who will be the next pope.

G_R
12-12-2003, 15:10
I don't know why did the church had to seperate to catholics and ortodox! But i am almost sertain that religion in KoH will be an important ..thng(ok so i'm not a poet :D )!

Cork2
12-12-2003, 19:09
What kind of relegions are in the game? Do they do anything, like boost moral during battles or increase resource productions?

G_R
13-12-2003, 11:04
I dont't know about increasing resourse production but morale boost defenetly!And i think that there will be only one kind of people-christians-since all the countries that were included in the game are chrisitan!

Kdar
14-12-2003, 16:13
and probobly it will be only Cotoliks and ortodox

Ortodox are slavs and Cotoliks are others

by the way i am ortodox

Pravoslavnij

G_R
14-12-2003, 16:31
Afcourse you're from Russia what else would you be!

P.S.-by the way I'm ortodox too!

Elewyn
14-12-2003, 16:36
Not all the Slavs are orthodox. Polish, Czechs and Slovaks are catholics! remember that pope's from Poland:)
I'm not much religious one, instead:cheers:

G_R
14-12-2003, 16:49
Do you know what' the differense between a believer and a nonbeliever?

The beliver already knows the trueth but the nonbeliever will find out in 70-80years:D !I made that up -I don't know whats got'n into me today:D .

Kdar
14-12-2003, 17:10
about Poles

poles are half slav and half german, probobly most german

still i spiking all or almost all "slavs" are ortodox,, usualy

russian are true slavs

G_R
15-12-2003, 16:34
Yes yes i was just speaking about the russians because they are just like the bulgarians-almost 100% ortodox.

Cork2
15-12-2003, 18:07
Well i hope there is more religions to choose from, then just one.