PDA

View Full Version : dead

kevincompton
31-10-2006, 19:32
the forum was showing signs of life but sunflowers made sure to fix that, when they had the chance to revive interest in the game they strangle it with their idiotic policies of communication, which are essentially no communication. Screw this, I'm buying Medieval 2.

neotropius
31-10-2006, 20:07
I wish you to got super-duper moments,playing Medieval 2

Dobber
01-11-2006, 01:38
the forum was showing signs of life but sunflowers made sure to fix that, when they had the chance to revive interest in the game they strangle it with their idiotic policies of communication, which are essentially no communication. Screw this, I'm buying Medieval 2.

Have fun! ywbm

Doux
01-11-2006, 16:55
How subtle, Dobber.

If that is your opinion, then your plan is the right one, kevin.

kevincompton
01-11-2006, 17:47
look KOH is obviously a better game, but if this patch never comes whats the point? Also lets keep in mind that its only one patch. In the history of games how much has one patch EVER fixed a game? If all the problems that we NEED fixed get addressed (not even the ones we just want, but the essential ones) then it will be a record in the history of games and considering what I've seen thus far in the area of support, I find that highly unlikely.

If the patch comes of course I'll play it, but I'm not holding my breath anymore and I do intend to buy Medieval 2, they actually support their games.

By the way, what is that "ywnbm"? I should be able to express an opinion without snide remarks...

Dobber
01-11-2006, 18:30
By the way, what is that "ywnbm"? I should be able to express an opinion without snide remarks...
Sorry about that! :blush: I have clumsy fingers sometimes, and did not notice that I caught the "n" while pressing the "b"! Something like that usually happens when I try to use shorthand! It should have been ywbm! I will go right away and change it!

kevincompton
01-11-2006, 19:15
i still dont know what that means.

Dobber
01-11-2006, 19:29
i still dont know what that means.

You will be missed!

Rnett
01-11-2006, 20:05
byob...................:silly: :cheers:

kevincompton
02-11-2006, 21:22
I like beer but I never said I wasn't going to be coming to this forum. I just said "screw this."