PDA

View Full Version : Way of Samurai

Otto III
02-11-2006, 11:41
Hello everyone.. I have an idea to brought the KOH to medieval Japan.

There will be chance to Claim Shogun(like Europe Emperor),use fantastic nature in campain map,play for small clan lords,join some of biggest clan in Japan(Takeda,Oda) or go your own way for respect of your clan and much other..

I hope there is someone who has the same interest like me a we could change our ideas..

kiri_hacker
02-11-2006, 14:28
I dont think that BSS and Sunflowers are ever going to make an expansion of the game... even if they did they would concentrate on Europe :rolleyes:

Doux
02-11-2006, 18:16
I think Otto III was rather hinting towards a modification of KoH :wink:

Wolfitz
02-11-2006, 18:22
Yeah, a Shogun for KOH would be tight ***.:biggrin: Alot smaller map probably, but packed with small fiefdoms and clans, would be awesome. I just doubt if anyone could actually work out something like that!! But would be great.

patriot1
02-11-2006, 20:07
Modification,why not!?Yet if Koh becomes something like it,the game will certainly lose me as a fan!

Carbon
02-11-2006, 22:51
It wouldn't be KoH, it would be SoH (Samurai of Honor).

Elvain
03-11-2006, 00:57
still better Samurai of Honor than Canon of Honor

Carbon
03-11-2006, 01:49
Muskets beat the samurai:rofl:

Traveller
03-11-2006, 10:57
Muskets have no Honour! :tongue:
If someone really makes this, it would be a major mod! Probably the biggest mod for this game! So, if you have the enthusiasm and the skills - please, go ahead, I'll be more than glad to play it once it's done!

Elvain
03-11-2006, 18:39
My words, Traveller :go: It would be really nice to play such modification, but it's a long and complicated run

Richard
03-11-2006, 21:24
to do this, first we would need the great modders here to master how the map editor works and create the new asian map. And after that then Sf would need to give away Koh's source code so we can make all the changes needed.:silly:
Hell it doesn't need to be just Japan, we can throw in the different chinese states, korean, and even Manchu.

If sf ever makes a sequal it would be kind of nice if it was about asian history. Thu it would end up becoming a completely diferent game.