PDA

View Full Version : Buildings?

BLOODUK
07-11-2003, 15:42
how many buildings are expected in this game?

and will the buildings be animated like smoke coming from a chimney ?

Frank Fay
07-11-2003, 17:38
I cant disclose the exact number now but there will be two type of buildings in the game:

1) gameplay affecting
2) visual enhancing

The gameplay affecting can be even devided further into:

- Town Improvements
- Castle Improvements
- Zones

Additional to the buildings there will loads of supporting objects, like hay****s, waggons, toilets... etc. to enrichen the gameworld.

The gameplay relevant structures have different levels which are visually different too.

Yes the buildings have animations like smoke but much more than that ;) Please be patient, when we release movies, you will see :angel:

BLOODUK
07-11-2003, 19:23
thats what i like to hear :angel:

Jerome
07-11-2003, 19:28
sounds nice;

i'm curious about the zones though, i dont suppose u wanna tell us what those are? :D

:angel:

Elewyn
07-11-2003, 19:46
07-11-2003 19:44
Originally posted by Frank Fay
Please be patient, when we release movies, you will see :angel:

When would you?:D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And can a village or seaport be improved into a town?

hawk_knight
07-11-2003, 20:19
:cheers: Can you make soldiers and can you self improve your soldiers with upgrades:cheers: :lol: :hello:

Frank Fay
07-11-2003, 21:08
i'm curious about the zones though, i dont suppose u wanna tell us what those are?
In zones you produce one of the basic resources. But please don't ask which resources, as I am not allowed to tell you now :rolleyes:

When would you?
Not tomorrow:angel:
I can't confirm right now. A lot is depending on it. But prior release:p

And can a village or seaport be improved into a town?
No not in a town. A Harbor can be improved or upgraded. A village can become a zone or monastery.

hawk_knight
08-11-2003, 19:04
:cheers: When does the demo go online voor download ?:cheers:

BLOODUK
08-11-2003, 22:16
Originally posted by hawk_knight
:cheers: When does the demo go online voor download ?:cheers:

I would say next year, probably about jan... best let the devs say though

Frank Fay
09-11-2003, 10:43
We will make an announcement regarding it.

Hooba
09-11-2003, 19:34
Also will the villages be created like in Pharaoh and Caesar (putting build spots and immigrants start coming to your city) or will your population increase as you build houses yourself (instead of letting them construct their house themselves)?

Greetz
Hooba

hawk_knight
10-11-2003, 11:34
:cheers: Thanks for the info BLOODUK and Frank Fay :cheers: Its so hard to wait for the game and the demo:angry:

Elewyn
10-11-2003, 22:28
Originally posted by hawk_knight
:cheers: Thanks for the info BLOODUK and Frank Fay :cheers: Its so hard to wait for the game and the demo:angry:

Nothing that agreement :cheers: Its unable to be patient enough......maybe its worse than waiting for heroin :D

hawk_knight
11-11-2003, 13:29
Nice one Elewyn

:D :D :cheers:

Pikeman
11-11-2003, 17:42
Originally posted by Hooba
Also will the villages be created like in Pharaoh and Caesar (putting build spots and immigrants start coming to your city) or will your population increase as you build houses yourself (instead of letting them construct their house themselves)?

Greetz
Hooba
I don't think you have any influence whatsoever in matters like that. Maybe the amount of homes is constant, maybe it increases/decreases by itself with population explosions, immigrations, emmigrations or famines. I'm not sure, but if you're playing a king, I'm pretty sure that you won't be deciding on where every last house and well is placed.:cheers:

hawk_knight
16-11-2003, 15:03
Originally posted by Pikeman
I don't think you have any influence whatsoever in matters like that. Maybe the amount of homes is constant, maybe it increases/decreases by itself with population explosions, immigrations, emmigrations or famines. I'm not sure, but if you're playing a king, I'm pretty sure that you won't be deciding on where every last house and well is placed.:cheers:

Maybe or maybe not Pikeman :angel: :cheers: :confused: