PDA

View Full Version : Question

Zarco
11-11-2006, 18:14
Is it possible to make your allies signt apeace treaty? cuz i was playing as England, and afeter a while i made peace with france, but wales didnt, and asked me to declare war on them.

Mircoslavux
11-11-2006, 19:11
Is it possible to make your allies signt apeace treaty? cuz i was playing as England, and afeter a while i made peace with france, but wales didnt, and asked me to declare war on them.

welcome to forum Zarco:hello: :hello: :cheers:

so to make it clearer...
your ally is Wales? and You are in peace with France , but Wales is in war? Or you were both in war with France and then you suddenly made a peace?
therefor if Wales ask you to declare war to France and you refuse you will loose Kingdom power...:silly:

BTW you are not a good ally, when you make a peace after a moment of war, and let your ally fight alone:scratch: :lol: :angel:

that's the reason, why I do not like to make an alliance in my game, or better said only i special profitable cases....
good luck

patriot1
11-11-2006, 20:30

I think you can`t make your ally to sigh a peace treaty with his(your old)enemy.I would recommend you never to forge any alliances,they are useless!

Especially in your case,you play with England so i suppose you would like to see a english hegemony on the isles,in other words Wales just makes your life difficult attack and conquer them.

If you need something like an ally to defend your back you can always make pact of non-agression.In my style of playing i use a lot of those pacts becouse i don`t need to respond to ally`s help call and yet my borders are safe! :wink:

Zarco
11-11-2006, 21:53
Well, lots of countries are at war with england..., thats the problem.

patriot1
12-11-2006, 09:41
Well, lots of countries are at war with england..., thats the problem.

Conquer your ally and sign peace with your enemies!
After all he is worthless!

Elvain
12-11-2006, 13:21
Conquer your ally and sign peace with your enemies!
After all he is worthless!
eh? what?

conquer your ally? how to make it?

When you make a peace with country that is at war with your ally you should always have back door opened - have some possibility to re-declare war. And if you plan to have royal weding as peace conditions you should always consider who is better to be on your side. if it is your ally, don't agree to royal wedding (in most cases), if it is your actual enemy, then don't care about the ally.

Unfortunately there is no way to influence peace treaties of other nations. I suggested it as a feature (in peace negotiations demand a country to sign peace with your ally) for second patch/KoH 2, that's all we can do.

Other possibility is to send a spy to assasinate the king, then kill the next king, f.i. in a battle and then the tensions between your ally and your oponent will be lower

patriot1
12-11-2006, 19:25
eh? what?

conquer your ally? how to make it?
break relations,then conquer,is it really that hard?

Elvain
12-11-2006, 23:30
break relations,then conquer,is it really that hard?
not really, but not very honourable :knight: