PDA

View Full Version : After a Battle

Hooba
09-11-2003, 19:41
When a battle is over, will you see some units capturing the wounded soldiers and guiding them to their base? And will the battlefield have swords sticking into the ground and pikes that are broken and are sticking out of the ground.

Greetz
Hooba

Greeny
10-11-2003, 08:24
I would like to be able to plunder the battlefield Equipment/Gold etc....

Elewyn
10-11-2003, 22:29
Originally posted by Greeny
I would like to be able to plunder the battlefield Equipment/Gold etc....

My words, greeeny, my words :angel:

Pikeman
11-11-2003, 08:52
I would love it exceedingly if you could record your favorite battles and watch them again and again and again. If it's possible, you could have a way of showing your best battles on this forum. I'm not quite sure how you'd programme that, though.

Jeremiah_jir
24-11-2003, 20:01
Yea. That would be awsome to see wounded soilders tryin to crawl away from the devistation and maybe bleed to death or just heal and get up and walk away and go back to your nearest keep. It would also be cool if the bodys stayed on the ground until looters and priest came to pick them up for what ever realm they died in. :D But I can understand the complexity in that, the AI Ect.

Man that would be a sweet idea. In a more realistic point of view.:cheers:

Jerome
25-11-2003, 10:15
Originally posted by Hooba
When a battle is over, will you see some units capturing the wounded soldiers and guiding them to their base? And will the battlefield have swords sticking into the ground and pikes that are broken and are sticking out of the ground.

Greetz
Hooba

maybe this will be shown in a cutscene?

will there be cutscenes at all in this game? (perhaps after some events, like the death of a king or something...)

Arjenvs
25-11-2003, 10:49
are there Movies durng the game at all??

Frank Fay
04-12-2003, 09:09
There won't be movies representing events, as there are FAR too much. Only a few would get annoying, making all in movies = release in the next century :angel: Also events are very dynamic which movies cant be.

Arjenvs
04-12-2003, 11:16
Originally posted by Frank Fay
There won't be movies representing events, as there are FAR too much. Only a few would get annoying, making all in movies = release in the next century :angel: Also events are very dynamic which movies cant be.

Fine for me! Like a nice intro movie....but during the game not so much .....and indeed....when there are movies in the game, that will say that there will be events that are pre-set...and didn't think that was your plan so...good choice!!:cheers:

Henrik
06-12-2003, 03:00
Originally posted by Frank Fay

No, i'm not fond of cut scenes eighter, cause after you have watch'em a few time they starts to get annoying.

greywulf
06-12-2003, 08:02
They're still interesting. I kind of missed them in the jump from Shogun Total War to Medieval Total War despite probably seeing each one a few hundred times, except one maybe. Maybe a cut scene for defeating another king? There could always be options to turn them off if you dislike them. But of course that's more work and it seems like the dev team already has lots of ideas to work with...