PDA

View Full Version : Change Settings

Gabriel_Stefan
01-12-2006, 20:19
How do I change the resolution settings after I started the game for the first time? Or do I have to redownload it (I have it off gamersgate).

I can't change them in game because I made a mistake picking them the first time and now I have a "Frequency out of Range".

Dobber
02-12-2006, 02:34
I didn't know until now that the game was available in this fashion!

The installation and setup could very well be somewhat changed for that method of delivery, it might be necessary to getthe info from them.

Gabriel_Stefan
02-12-2006, 02:40
It's from gamersgate.

http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=8&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=58&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=14

How do you do it the in the CD version.

Dobber
02-12-2006, 02:46
Working on that for you as you wait!
Just starting up my game to check some things!

Gabriel_Stefan
02-12-2006, 02:53
Working on that for you as you wait!
Just starting up my game to check some things!
Remember though, I can't change it in game because I get: "Frequency out of Range".

Stupid LCD monitor.

Edit: Actually the game would start up, so if there was a way to do it blindly by keyboard that might work too. If it fails I
ll just uninstall it and redownload it again tommorow while I'm at work.

Dobber
02-12-2006, 03:01
Just found something in the Readme file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reconfigure your initial settings by selecting Start/Program files/Black Sea Studios/Knights of Honor(TM)/Configure Knights of Honor(TM)

Gabriel_Stefan
02-12-2006, 03:13
Just found something in the Readme file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reconfigure your initial settings by selecting Start/Program files/Black Sea Studios/Knights of Honor(TM)/Configure Knights of Honor(TM)
uhhh, I'll just download it again.

Problem is, is that it never installed, it just kind of threw it on my computer. It was kind of like download and play...

So the only things it came with is the files that are in the game folder.

I found that strange since all other games I got from gamersgate had install and stuff.

I need gamersgate since Paradox software... not so popular...

I anticipated this and started downloading about 1 hour ago, should be done soon.

I'll tell you how it worked out.

I played the demo and really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to play the full game.