PDA

View Full Version : En Francais

Pages : [1] 2

Sublimation
18-06-2004, 01:14
Salut,,,

J'espère que Knights Of Honor sera en francais...

Sir Turylon
18-06-2004, 04:54
I'm geussing you are wondering if KoH will be released en Francais?
best geuss is to just keep checking the main website for release info.

Salut!

Cork2
18-06-2004, 05:38
Sublimation this is english forum so say it in english or give translation, second welcome to forums.:cheers:

Drake Maethor
18-06-2004, 07:22
@Sublimation:
J'est ne sais pas!
Nous non sayons pas! :D

mais benvenue aux Forum!

et pardon moi si mon francais est mal!
Salut! :cheers:
------------------------------------------------------
I don't know!
We don't know! :D

But welcome to the Forum!

and excuse me if my French is bad!
Cheers! :cheers:

@CORK2
This is the International Forum. If there are no forums of the languages he knows, then this is the place for him to come!
No matter if he doesn't speak English... I think he doesn't speak German neither... Where would he post then? :(

@Devs
In which languages the game will come?
Sublimation asks if the game will be in French.

Nike
18-06-2004, 09:38
Originally posted by Drake Maethor
@Devs
In which languages the game will come?

That's what I want to know, too!

Elewyn
18-06-2004, 09:44
the precious is ours.. golom... oursss

PS: what about those oher languages. When there will be more time, an you please answer this? does it mean there is not only english, german and french, bot some other languages, so italian knights speaking italian or italian-like, Lithuanians using lithuanian or lithuianian-like language? really? it would be ... perfect

Ben Nevis
18-06-2004, 10:34
everybody knows the French are too proud of their language to be capable of speaking another language (thus, maybe make a little exception for the French, the intro is already against them). This is a major generalization of course and therefore not true. But I think the French should be able to have their own thread. I think you should make as many members as possible comfortable.
They will miss out on the comments by experts like Eowyn and Finnelach and of course on the posts by the devs, but I'm not handicapped by them speaking French.
Maybe they should put it in the Royal Inn, though, so that the devs don't bother to read it.

Ben Nevis
18-06-2004, 10:36
and I think that anybody just speaking a non-common language on any forum boxes himself in. You won't get as many replies or a good discussion going, thus there is no need for banning "other languages" as most forum members get most utility out of speaking English.

Nike
18-06-2004, 10:49
Originally posted by Ben Nevis
Eowyn

:scratch: ??? :scratch:

Elewyn
18-06-2004, 10:58
he probably means Eówyn, niece of Theoden, king of Rohan (who died on Pelennor fields), and sister of Eomer, Theoden's heir. :) from Tolkien's trilogy Lord of the Rings.

French forum wouldn't be a bad idea, but not when there are only about 3 French and some few french speaking people... Peut-etre formu francais n'est pas mal idée, mais non, s'il y a seulement 3 gens qui parle francais.

Mais. Pour ne pas oublier... bienvenu, notre cammarade Sublimation!:cheers: (but not to forget.. welcome, our mate Sublimation")

excuse mon terrible francais, s'il te plait. (and please excuse my terrible french)

Maybe one thread for the French and "francophones" would be good for the beggining, don't ya think?

Sublimation
18-06-2004, 12:09
[qui parle francais.

Mais. Pour ne pas oublier... bienvenu, notre cammarade Sublimation!:cheers:

excuse mon terrible francais, s'il te plait.

Merci A toi

Elewyn
18-06-2004, 12:38
Il n'y a pas beaucoup de Francais ni francophones ici. Seulement deux ou trois Francais avec toi, un peu Canadians francophone et pas beaucoup de gens comme moi(et j'ai déja oublié francais :(, comme tu vois).

Mais peut-etre Knights of Honor sera en francais. Mais c'est pas sure, je doute de ca.

Tu ne connais d'anglais? Pas du seul mot?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is not many French nor french speaking people over here. Only 2 or 3 French, including you (Sublimation), few french speaking Canadians and not many people like me (and I already forgot french, as you see)

But maybe KoH will be in french. But it's not sure I doubt about it.

Don't you know english? Neither single word? (this is what I tried to say in french, I would call it translation)

Cork2
18-06-2004, 14:35
Originally posted by Drake Maethor

@CORK2
This is the International Forum. If there are no forums of the languages he knows, then this is the place for him to come!
No matter if he doesn't speak English... I think he doesn't speak German neither... Where would he post then? :(

I am sorry but the mods/devs have said several times this is a english forum and they will delet post that aren't in english. If he speaks german then he can go to the german forum and post there but right now there is only english and german forums for this game.

Emhyr var Emreis
18-06-2004, 14:49
multi-lingual forum (like german one) opened would be a good idea, to let all people discuss in their languages things about KoH. But there is need of at least one mod, speaking that language to protect the forum. There can be many bastards annoncing many unclear bull**** and 3 mods speaking only bulgarian, german and english wouldn't be able to keep the forum clean from forbidden mess.

So I am aggainst it. I would vote for multi-lingual forum only if somebody will "govern" it.

Ben Nevis
18-06-2004, 16:39
then "other languages" will have to move to the Royal Inn, I guess. I suppose devs won't delete threads there just because it's in French.

Btw. there's enough "senior members" around that know un petit peux Francais so that they can be some kind of police and report to the devs when naughty things are being said.

Pardonnez moi Elewyn

Hector
18-06-2004, 16:58
welcome sublimation

Drake Maethor
18-06-2004, 20:49
@Cork2
And what about the people who can't speak neither English nor German? What you would call them? 'collateral damage'? :rolleyes:

@Emhyr var Emreis
Some of us could offer as moderators. As Ben Nevis suggested, but not only with French language.

@Sublimation
Originally posted by Sublimation
[qui parle francais.

Mais. Pour ne pas oublier... bienvenu, notre cammarade Sublimation!:cheers:

excuse mon terrible francais, s'il te plait.

Merci A toi
:confused:
Hey, mon ami.... Vous etre bien??? :silly: :wacko:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, my friend.... Are you OK??? :silly: :wacko:

Elewyn
18-06-2004, 21:38
c'était ma poste :) (it was my post)

Drake Maethor
19-06-2004, 02:15
ah oui!
hehehe
excuser moi! :D

BTW
Elewyn, ton francais est tres bon! Félicitations!

----------------------------------------------------------------
ah yes!
hehehe
excuse me! :D

BTW
Elewyn, your French is really good! Congrats!

Cork2
19-06-2004, 06:31
Come one guys post a translations for what you say, you know what i will just email the moderators. maybe then the can tell what language is alouwed here.