Sublimation
18-06-2004, 17:00
Merci a tous :angel: :cheers:

TheBoss
18-06-2004, 17:10
I dont understand French but... :cheers: :silly:

Ben Nevis
18-06-2004, 17:31
Sublimation, I think 3 posts vs. 2 threads is not a very good ratio.

Elewyn
18-06-2004, 20:35
@Ben Nevis, why? there were worse guys. Some of current members opened new thread for every single post! this is fine :) especially when he doesn't speak english, don't ya think :)Originally posted by Sublimation
Merci a tous :angel: :cheers: de qoui? (for what?)
btw, the only important thing....:cheers:

Drake Maethor
18-06-2004, 20:39
De rien! Mais pour quoi des mercies?

et une question...
Oł est toi???
De quel pays?

Finellach
18-06-2004, 22:02
I have a new slogan for a game, it's: "Just take over that France!" :rofl: :p

Ben Nevis
18-06-2004, 22:11
I guess they should have a special unit called "translator" available in the French speaking realms in order to increase the cooperation and teamwork with allied non-French speaking realms. A Gauche!!!!! What!!!!!???? A goat!!!?????

But I think this is too much bull for the general area. Can anybody tell Sublimation to open a thread in the Royal Inn?

Finellach
18-06-2004, 22:23
I have another one...

"Just teach those French english" :lol: :dwink:

Elewyn
18-06-2004, 22:45
using Cork's words... as long as the mods/devs don't mind it...

Cork2
19-06-2004, 06:38
that was about spam not about language. this is englsih forums so keep it english i already reported this to mods.

Henrik
19-06-2004, 08:55
Salut Sublimation

Si vous ne comprenez pas l'anglais, alors vous pouvez obtenir un traducteur au systransoft

Systransoft.com (http://w4.systranlinks.com/trans?systran_lp=en_fr&systran_url=http://www.systransoft.com/) :)

Nike
19-06-2004, 11:03
Please, speak/write on English or I'll start writing on Bulgarian!:p

Molia, govorete/pishete na Angliyski ili az shte zapochna da pisha na Bulgarski! :p

Elewyn
19-06-2004, 11:06
I think that adding translations to english would be enough, I personally do It....

Henrik (paraphrased) "If you don't understand english, so you can try translator at systransoft"

Cork2
19-06-2004, 18:09
no you can just post a translation your self. If Everyone were to post in their language the mods/devs wouldn't be able to moderate what people say that why they chose english for this forum.

Haegemon
19-06-2004, 20:21
Originally posted by Cork2
no you can just post a translation your self. If Everyone were to post in their language the mods/devs wouldn't be able to moderate what people say that why they chose english for this forum.

Enought complains... :angry:

In both French threads, all you did is complaining cos you don't understand, and menace us to denounce it. But you seems very interested to write in them. Can you write something constructive, please...
Do you have any problem with French?

Edit: I understand this is not the place for this. Would be better in Royal Inn. And much better if would be a new multilingual forum for those who only know their language. But remember English speakers, you are really fortunate cos you only have to speak like you do normally. The rest of us must learn or unknow.
And don't forget this is a political issue from the half 20th century.

Drake Maethor
19-06-2004, 22:29
Hey Cork2, are you an anal-retentive*? :p
And you want everything right, in order, etc. (ie: only English in English Forum- only German in German forum).
Or it has something to do with Frenchs and/or French language?

*one with some obsessive behavior.

Cork2
19-06-2004, 23:58
I have nothing against French, i like french bread. This is english forum so speak english in here you don't see me going into german forums and talking in english.

Drake Maethor
20-06-2004, 11:12
Originally posted by Cork2
I have nothing against French, i like french bread.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(sorry, couldn't help myself! :p)

Sir Turylon
20-06-2004, 19:08
Perhaps a new Forum section called....

International Inn. The problem with multi-language forums is the mods cannot possibly moderate all languages. English is the common language... This isn't to demean any other languages, this is to provide a commonality between all forum users.

Perhaps the mods should move these two threads to the Royal Inn. :scratch:

@hagey

But remember English speakers, you are really fortunate cos you only have to speak like you do normally. The rest of us must learn or unknow.

Perhaps it is that non-native english speakers are upset? :) I know, I just had to reflect it back. :D

Jarlabanke
20-06-2004, 19:55
@Nike
I thought you used the Cyrillic alphabet.