PDA

View Full Version : a new poll once again by "PLAY WITH ME ON KOH" [ build constructions in tower-games ]

PLAY WITH ME ON KOH
18-12-2006, 03:57
while you were talking i just thoguht of sumthing why dont they make sumthing like a mini-campaign where there are armies with knights like usaully and you have like a certain amout of money give to you at the start.you have to buy units with that and replenish them with that and build buildings with it.plus if it were to be mini-campaign multiplayer the only buildings that should be avalible should be:walls,and add-ons to the walls. and mabey a building that supplys you with more money like"tax collecter" or somthing i dunno.

one more thing this part of the post is mainly for the experienced player of KoT/king of towers-do you know how peasants have their own little dirty secret with the gold equals a (*****)with the ability to shoot like a ballista. well they should make patch for it where you can also build a wall like a palisade wall,and plus make max cash 5000 gold and make the structure that shoots 500 gold and walls 250. :cheers: would that make you reconsider about multiplayer elvain this is what i posted on my
"what type of multiplayer map....." thing and i wanna say would you reconsider to play multiplayer if you saw the changes in a patch i just said plus some diplomacy

Elvain
18-12-2006, 14:05
untill there is no possibility of diplomacy between players I wouldn't care such battle multiplayer where you can do more than just lead the armies but also buy them.

I would like to play such multiplayer where you can take controll of castles, build them up, use knights (clerics, merchants etc. not only marshals), make diplomatic actions towards other players as it is described here (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=11543)