PDA

View Full Version : SUNFLOWRES thanks !! pls all those that think war strategy gamers read this pls......

azores
20-06-2004, 16:52
First of all i have to say KOH is the game that i was waiting for all my childhoop :) now im 26 so that has passed heh but at last i habe my game ! thanks SUNFLOWERS, now i wish to invite all u friends here to dare and ask something out fo these guys at SUNFLOWERS, yep right ! . like me there are thousands and housands of gamers out there that their favourite war strategy games periods are MEDIVIAL and COLONIAL eras. i have to say that all of those who were thirtsy for a game in medivial times that could give them all they were waiting for now they have it its KOH and if there is some guys that can make something special with COLONIAL era thats SUNFLOWERS team ! YEP so why dont we ask it from them ?? we are the buyers! we are the fans ! and we are asking something that will make only profit !! many games in the past looked at colonial age in depth BUT ! THEY NEVER GAVE US a world map and in the same time the zooming effect (very important for realistic maniacs) IMAGINE a game were England France Spain Portugal Netherlands and why not all other nations that have all the world map at their mercy with the zooming effect like in KOH and battel on sea and land to claim their colonies!! that would be great having a game with a world map and in the same time having details in military units and ships and have a political amd diplomacy system like in KOH !!! PLEASE ALL OF YOU FRIENDS THAT THINK SUNFLOWERS SHOULD LISTEN OUR VOICES AND HOPES POSTE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD!!!not for me personaly but just to show u agree of u have my same WISH! its a sense of FAITH IN SUNFLOWERS also! thanks a lot ! POST MATES,even if u make a single word!! as a nod :)

Hector
20-06-2004, 17:28
my favorite is the bronze age

azores
20-06-2004, 17:48
WELL WELL! you can always change history the way i play man :) the spirit of conquering new lands is in all us its a primitive sense ! HAIL TO ALL CONQUISTADORES!! POST here and agree mates u all out there that live in a country that once was great cause of their colonial empires ! HAIL !

Vytis
20-06-2004, 18:33
IMAGINE a game were England France Spain Portugal Netherlands and why not all other nations that have all the world map at their mercy...
Europa Universalis 2

azores
20-06-2004, 18:36
yeh thats it vytis we would love that ! post and make ur tell other people like us that love colonial era to post here . keep it up guys

Hector
20-06-2004, 20:14
guys react here

http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1393