PDA

View Full Version : A QUESTION ABOUR AI in KOH!!!! pls

azores
21-06-2004, 03:19
im curious about AI artificial intelligence in KOH, Will the pc controlled armies make real sized armies before they try to attack you ??? i mean will they be intelligent enough not to send a 20 men or so formation to attack a city of urs ?? ( in cossacks pc controlled armies would send nonsense and weak attacks like sending 20 pikemen against a whole army ! will the AI in KOH be up to level ?? will the pc comtrolled soldiers calculate if they have a chance againts a bigger army and pull back or that wouldnt happen ??? in cossacks i hated this thing!! pc controlled armies would send skirmished soldiers without any proper formation annever sent real oraganized big armies against you !! and i say whats all the fuss about in cossacks if u cant have a proper battle with balanced armies !? its like playing with sometjing with an intelligence of an animal ! will the AI in KOH make wise choices in diplomatic events ??? cause we gamers yes of course we want a bog game like KOH but we want CHALLENGE thats what everything is about in life! SO PLEASE TELL ME ALL YOU NOW ABOUT AI IN KOH !

Dobber
21-06-2004, 04:19
The only thing I could find on AI was this (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=565)

This thread did mention a developer that had developed games with good AI.

azores
21-06-2004, 04:24
Thanks again dobber. seems that we cant know anything about AI for now . u think it will be good ?????

Dobber
21-06-2004, 06:51
I believe the AI will be the best you have seen to date!:D

Hector
21-06-2004, 10:58
Originally posted by azores
im curious about AI artificial intelligence in KOH, Will the pc controlled armies make real sized armies before they try to attack you ??? i mean will they be intelligent enough not to send a 20 men or so formation to attack a city of urs ?? ( in cossacks pc controlled armies would send nonsense and weak attacks like sending 20 pikemen against a whole army ! will the AI in KOH be up to level ?? will the pc comtrolled soldiers calculate if they have a chance againts a bigger army and pull back or that wouldnt happen ??? in cossacks i hated this thing!! pc controlled armies would send skirmished soldiers without any proper formation annever sent real oraganized big armies against you !! and i say whats all the fuss about in cossacks if u cant have a proper battle with balanced armies !? its like playing with sometjing with an intelligence of an animal ! will the AI in KOH make wise choices in diplomatic events ??? cause we gamers yes of course we want a bog game like KOH but we want CHALLENGE thats what everything is about in life! SO PLEASE TELL ME ALL YOU NOW ABOUT AI IN KOH !

we dont have divided mans here we got groups what contains mans but i dont know how much. Like in Praetorians.

If u didnt take a look here you should much info.

http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=671

Bora
21-06-2004, 13:48
bss is working hard on this game and as they told us, they test very often. so dont worry that the ai is stupid. anyway, the game is not finished yet, and we can still wait for the demo (hope its ready in 1-2 month) when the demo is out you can watch yourself if the ai is good or not. :)

azores
21-06-2004, 19:49
I really hope AI is good, its what make a game challenging and with long playability !

Dobber
24-06-2004, 15:10
Originally posted by Dobber
The only thing I could find on AI was this (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=565)

This thread did mention a developer that had developed games with good AI.

I discover that the developer I am talking about here is our very own Frujin, founder and lead designer of BSS, AI developer for Tzar.

Bora
24-06-2004, 16:11
Originally posted by Dobber
I discover that the developer I am talking about here is our very own Frujin, founder and lead designer of BSS, AI developer for Tzar.

yes, right tzar. a great game. but for any reason its not much known in our country (think the marketing screwd it up) but every guy i ask about the game says its great.

azores
25-06-2004, 04:16
So we have good hopes that AI in koh is good ! its that right ??

Redback
25-06-2004, 04:43
We can only trust that the Kings and Queens at the BSS Royal Court get it right;)

So its a case of wait and see.;) :D

But I'm sure they will do the best they can.:D

azores
26-06-2004, 16:49
IM sure they will !