PDA

View Full Version : what does governing a province do?

Krumbz
24-12-2006, 20:04
what does governing a province do?
can anyone help me out and tell me because i do it alot but i dont actually know what it does.

thanks

King Kaloyan
24-12-2006, 20:32
Well if the governor is a Trader - it will incraese the income in this city, if he is a cleric you will gain more books, if he is a landlord - more food and if a Builder - more workers (faster build). That is it(i think!).

Elvain
25-12-2006, 00:36
you have it in manual.

As King Kaloyan described above, you can assign various types of knights to govern provinces and it will give you some kind of profit (books being written if it is cleric, higher gold income if it is merchant etc.)

When a knight governs province he can sometimes do also special actions (especialy cleric) You can adopt provincial population if it was just conquered and so remove nostalgia. You can convert the province to your religion if there is diferent religion. That increases happiness in the province and lowers revolt risk

PS: To answer so general questions such as what does province governing do or what does the diplomacy do in KoH I recomend you to read manual and play tutorial which will answer you most of general questions you can have.

King Kaloyan
25-12-2006, 08:11
I thought forgot something but I couldn't find out what. And that is it - the most important part of having a governor Cleric - population adoption.

P.S. Take a look at the Royal Library! It is located nearby the Royal Court.