PDA

View Full Version : I need help and advice with current game!

PLAY WITH ME ON KOH
23-12-2006, 17:39
im at a position where its hopless.cuz im playing as golden horde and i have conquered all of bagdad and turkey and most of eastern europe but i have only 5 marshals to defend me and too many rebellions and my score is:159027.its really hard to defend and alot of the european towns i captured arent even fortifeid with palisade or any troops and i have 3 countries crusading in my lands and 8 enemies and only 3 allies so im in a bad position.right?:scratch: i was soo stupid to make such a reverse system of defence cuz i have fortified towns in middle of kingdom and vulnerable on the outside :bash: :sad:

Elvain
24-12-2006, 12:22
the answer is:
1) end all the wars
2) fortify cities and eliminate all the rebels
3) when this is done, let's go on conquering

King Kaloyan
24-12-2006, 17:02
1.Do all it must be done to stop wars (even offer some provinces - those which are not so developed).
2.Pursue rebels with light cavalry and archers (to be quicker).
3.When you are done with this you can destroy some of the walls/towers in the inner provinces and build economical buildings (winery, hemp field e.t.c.) and fortifie the new (and unhappy provinces). Then your problem should be solved.

P.S.When your kingdom grows more you can repeat step 2 (helps of kngdom advantages and not to be conquered your outer provinces).

PLAY WITH ME ON KOH
31-12-2006, 19:04
ummmmmm who i just forgot who posted the "pursue rebels" thingy but dude i have negative kingdom power and so far 2 of my ........ well actually 1 got dysteryoed and the other just dissapered so technically im almost out of allies the only reliable ally i have is muscovy who is mightie but even the mighty fall. novgorod is at war with him and novgorod is pretty darn powerful and plus to go back on topic pursueing reblles is pretty hard cuz 1/2 of the rebells are famous rebells and my whole armie is consisted of MONGOLIANS/freaking good force. thats how i conqeured europe like genghis khan but most of those towns and provinces i captured ealier when the europeans had nuttin but swords and peasants but now they're getting stronger.hungary my former ally is now a vassal of poland who is CRUSADING in my territorie and weak rebells are dying as we speak cuz the games on anyways i have fortified karakow/polish capitol and put 3 units of cataphracts hiered from the byzantine areas. did i mention byzantia was the first kingdom i conquered but now there are loyalists and rebells everywhere i know how to adopt province just its of no use when kingdom power is -3 and right now hungary just declared war on me and now the lord/poland and vassal/hungary are both at war with me.muscovy so far is doing good and i have 3 out of 6 marshalls who are nearly invincible cuz of the upgrades and i have fortified 40% of my provinces with palisades and 10% of my provinces with stone walls and 5% of my provinces with bulk wall/mainly cuz the byzantines had 'em and i captured 'em.

Dobber
31-12-2006, 19:37
@PLAY WITH ME ON KOH, why do you not increase your kingdom power? All you have to do is use piety and spend a little gold and increase it by one each time you do that. You do know how to click the button to increase your kingdom power, don't you? Doing so would immensely increase your abilities to control your kingdom!