PDA

View Full Version : Only Battles in Multiplayer?

J.-N.-M.
12-11-2003, 11:06
When I visited the homepage for the first time I was really surprised. The game looks pretty good and I was looking forward to the release and the first multiplayer matches. But in the moment, I don't think that I will buy the game because of the fact that there will be only Battles in Multiplayer. :mad:
I hope that you will change your opinion and release a full multiplayermode.

Jorghan
12-11-2003, 12:12
I think the idea here is that the singleplayer campaign will take such a long time that it's really no idea to play it in multiplayer.

But still, I think it would be nice if you could play on that level in multiplayer as well, even if I will most probably play mostly single player.

Pomerania Prince
12-11-2003, 14:08
I think that MP is the more important part of the game, so I am a little pset that MP in KoH will be limited:confused:

Frujin
12-11-2003, 14:28
it won't be missed forever :) If you know what I'm talkign about ...

lord nicholas
16-11-2003, 17:28
:cheers: :cheers: Hi all 'ever since i found the web adress ive wanted it but cheer up only battels would probally be best ( it should give you the chose of building or a straight forward battel

Cork2
17-11-2003, 05:34
What if the host could save the game up and they would meet at a certain time? Or before you leave you asign the computer what to do while your gone and to take over when you leave.

Jeremiah_jir
24-11-2003, 20:38
It would be cool if you could save current multiplayer games. Or just play for couple of hours and defeat your enemy. I wouldn't mind a long game, cause RTS games are all about struggleing for total power. Thats why I love RTS games cause its a struggle, just like real life. To fight and struggle and finally Conqueror your enemy makes me feel like I completed a goal and feel more highly in my self.

From my point of view.
I also understand people don't have alot of time to play games, But when I do I make the most of it.

And if you loose a fight. Try and try again.
And just remember its a game.

:cheers:

Generalisimo
26-11-2003, 15:22
Playing a GC in EU2 could take a long time in MP... but i have no problem with that... so I will not have it withi this neither... :bday:

In Victoria, with all the micromanagement, it takes a long time too... but nothing imposible... :D

Pomerania Prince
26-11-2003, 18:04
I like the long duration of MP games in EU2. I am playing one for few months now and we are only up to 1560ad. You can meet other people which is more fun when you kill their kingdom:D

vyanvotts
26-11-2003, 18:13
how many people are playing your EU game? i have played hearts of iron online but only with 2 players, it was very good fun though, but thats my only experience with those deep strat games online.

Generalisimo
26-11-2003, 18:17
Originally posted by vyanvotts
how many people are playing your EU game? i have played hearts of iron online but only with 2 players, it was very good fun though, but thats my only experience with those deep strat games online. i usually play it over a LAN against my 2 brothers. :angel:

Gorgoroth
28-11-2003, 13:43
IF the MP part of the game will be lot more complex, IE multiplayer conquer on maps...there must be a save option of course, just like in Civ III.