PDA

View Full Version : About Ai And Computer Controled Nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azores
27-06-2004, 23:47
Im sure the best part of the game will be the grand campaign and that many gamers will be playing this single mode empire building SOOOO here comes in the importance of Artificial Inteligence in KOH. Will 2 nations controlled by computer make diplmacay between them ?? and will 2 nations controlled by computer become allies to make war to a human controlled nation ??
Will we see that in the game? or gamers will be having the feeling (like in many other strategy games) that some diplomacy options cant be used by computer controlled nations, this giving the feeling that a human contrlloed nations have some supernatural defence and can sleep nice dreams knowing there will be no surprises?
I would like to play KOH with the feeling of danger all the time i would like to play with competitive AI that makes me angry when i lose a battle and make me cheer when i win i dont like easy games!!!

Sir Turylon
28-06-2004, 05:45
I will answer this with a screenshot.

Take a look in bottom left of main window. (http://www.knights-of-honor.net//gfx/screenshots/scr_koh_0138.jpg)

You'll see messages stating different diplomatic situations.

azores
28-06-2004, 20:18
Thanks man that explains everything. now im waiting for this game more than ever !!!!