PDA

View Full Version : Picture Request

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Cork2
28-06-2004, 23:41
I seen people suggesting pictures all over the site, so i was thinking of making a Picture request topic were everyone can post their requests. Hopefully the devs/mods notice this and are able to show some of the pictures we requested.

I would like to see Pictures of a Huge battle at night: One at begining were All the troops stand in a line camp in the back or something and torches lit, then i would like to see one at night during a battle, and then one after with the field littered with corpses. Or A siege during the night.

Cork2
29-06-2004, 23:34
No one? should i delete this?

azores
30-06-2004, 01:50
No wait to see pics also and would like to do a couple of requests and like me there would be others that can come in here. i would like to see an ambush pic by night and i would also like to see the armies just before a battle starts all in line !

hawk_knight
30-06-2004, 14:41
i like to sie some of those pics to

but i also whant a rollingdemo where two armies are fighting a battle against each other :cool: :cheers:

azores
30-06-2004, 19:06
mmmmmmm good idea hawk_knight i agree.

Tzar Sartor
30-06-2004, 19:06
I wanna more screenshots too. How about picture with the starting screen of the game?

azores
30-06-2004, 19:07
yehhh

oanej
01-07-2004, 18:45
I would like to see some more picture's of castles and especially of some arabic castles, upclose that is ofcourse:)

Frank Fay
01-07-2004, 21:19
go on with your requests...

I will use this thread for collecting ideas...

Sir Turylon
01-07-2004, 21:43
Originally posted by oanej
I would like to see some more picture's of castles and especially of some arabic castles, upclose that is ofcourse:)

I second this.

also... how about a shot of a real siege. :)

IE, catapults and tebuchets firing at the walls. knights sallying out... carnage, mayhem and destruction!!!

Heretic
01-07-2004, 21:46
:rolleyes: ...and many horses with shining armours and mounted knights...Horses must be perfect...

Vytis
01-07-2004, 22:54
... and also many beautiful maids with shining chastity belts... girls must be perfect...

-->Heretic, nice pictures. Though I don't quite get that obsession with horses. I like Anubis. Is it for sale? :)

Hector
02-07-2004, 00:35
i would like to see more picture's that would tell us more about diplomacy, how the order works etc.

Cork2
02-07-2004, 01:26
Originally posted by Vytis
... and also many beautiful maids with shining chastity belts... girls must be perfect...

-->Heretic, nice pictures. Though I don't quite get that obsession with horses. I like Anubis. Is it for sale? :)

Hmm ok maybe i need to specify, request pictures about this game :):D :cheers:

It would be need seeing more river battles. if those are posible. I seen one were units are being carryed acrose the the river. in this one i would like to see mayber the units on fire or the rafts or people falling in water if posible.

azores
02-07-2004, 03:23
An ambush pls Frank ! and Ambush at night !

geno604
02-07-2004, 04:09
(Request)

-A Full scale assault at night on a castle, with the attacking army forming ranks with archers and ladder climbers, and the defending army fully anticipating the attack has archers on walls and an army spilling out the gates to meet the onslaught.]

:angel:

Cork2
02-07-2004, 05:49
a buring farm town that is being raided close view, I would like to see more diplomicy. I also would like to see the main screen of the game, if not then how about an older version of it? I would like to see pictures of the game in its begging stages just to see how far it has come.:cheers:

azores
02-07-2004, 20:55
I Liked the idea were he sad he wanted to se the dead bodies all over the place right after the battle ends.

SumatroX
03-07-2004, 15:51
All I need right now is a little movie with fighting units. So far the Knights of Honor community is being served quite well with updates and stuff, and lots of screens too, but I'm a bit dissapointed about the movies. All we have is an intro trailer and 2 very little movies with not very much movement. And as the Beta vesion or something is about done already, it would be no problem for the devs to record a battle for us or something. Please Frank, get us some movies!

oanej
03-07-2004, 16:37
I agree! We want to see a propper movie! But above that some arabic castles!