PDA

View Full Version : See Thisssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

azores
30-06-2004, 02:53
HI guys im one of those who are already sure that KOH will be a winner and it will be a fantastic assist for a surely sequal and im posting a poll that im sure i will be posting again later after that KOH woul be released and we would have been playing it for days with hours of no sleep!
In other threads i showed my great passion for gunpowder era and colonial and exploring era SO what would be more perfect for a KOH sequal than a game in this era (1492-1700) its the following era just after Medivial and the game would be a sequal in all senses!
Using the same game engine( because im pretty sure it will be perfect)
We would be controlling the great nations of that era andjust like KOH the main plot would be empire building of course but this time we would have all the world map !
im Sure that BSS, SUNFLOWERS and EA teamed can make a game like that!
A game were the newest features would be the world map and naval battles on sea andd of course trade !!
While all the big exploring nations of the era would be present of course just like in KOH players coulc play with all other countries and make history themselves!
KOH will be the first realtime empire builder with europe map and its sequal KOH2 would be the first ever realtime empire builder with all the WORLD MAP ! (before any other loser company copies KOH and make their product similar to it buy including the world map BBS and SUNFLOWERS with EA have to do this before any others)
SO lets show out opinion even if there are little possibilities in the present time of seeing a KOH2 lets make our POINT THAT WOULD COME VERY USEFULL IF DEVELOPERS HAVE SOMEWERE IN THE BACKDOORS OF THEIR MINDS TO MAKE A SEQUAL !!!!

Spudster
30-06-2004, 03:05
Of course, I thought that about 1503 A.D. Sunflowers' other game, but they ended up having no multiplayer or good patch to update it.....of course, KoH looks much better and should be very awesome and i cant wait for it....because it is more of war and has better controls and details and has multiplayer!!!....
of course, i like more than midevil startagies....i also like ww2 staragies and even modern ones like command and conquer or the 2 in my sig!!!

Sir Turylon
30-06-2004, 05:15
let's wait till KoH comes out. lol.

Drake Maethor
30-06-2004, 06:55
hehe
are you a little obsessed with this idea, don't you? :p
But OK, I totally understand you. ;)
And is a good idea a game like that!
But I think you should add the possibility that this colonies can declare independence from their main power in Europe.

azores
30-06-2004, 19:24
Sure !!!! that would be possible ! each nation can declare indipendency from its european masters !!!! i agree to wait for KOH and i will be the playing it but we have to show what our styles are :)

Drake Maethor
30-06-2004, 23:07
OH!
I was thinking about this and realized that the current engine won't support your idea.
In the game you are proposing building new colonies and towns is a must. But KOH's engine in its actual state doesn't support building new towns.
So if you want your game based in KOH's engine it will have to be modificated. But nothing is impossible and that of course can be done, so keep hoping for it!

BTW, about
"i agree to wait for KOH and i will be the playing it but we have to show what our styles are :)"
Hey relax! We already now that your style is to conquer the world for the glory of Portugal and with a maniac laughter! :p

Angryminer
01-07-2004, 14:19
...and lots of exclamation marks.

No offence ;) .

Angryminer

azores
02-07-2004, 03:54
Lets Conquer the world Portugal huuuhuhaahahahaahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

azores
02-07-2004, 03:58
I agree with you drake that nothing is imposible in fact modificating the KOH engine would be the main work for the developers ( great devs we are talking about) to fit new features in the sequal KOH2 like building new towns in america or africa and asia.
i think that the 3 new features in a sequal like that would be
1 building new towns
2 naval battles
3 trade

Im sure that they are capable of doing it !!!!

Angryminer
02-07-2004, 13:09
Actually there is trading.
But it's more like "Tell my merchant to bring some salt into my kingdom!". So the player doesn't have to think about world-economy and can concentrate on world-politics :) .

Angryminer

azores
02-07-2004, 21:05
But if our developers would make KOH2 just like many of us are wishing they can make a trade system very similiar to Europa Uinversalis it would be Perfect better than sex man a game i would be playing for year.

Angryminer
02-07-2004, 21:08
Actually I found the placement of merchants in EUII pretty annoying.
I just stopped using merchants and spent my time and money on more interesting things.

Angryminer

azores
03-07-2004, 00:54
The system in EU2 was not ecxiting but very productive and ut really showed who was a trading giant between the nations while being realistic giving u more merchantsif you owned mant harbours etc and taking in consideration many other factors, im also pretty sure that the devs we have here would e able to use a system very similarand surely make it more graphical to suit in their game engine.
Anyway the main subject is that we woulc love a game were we could be building our empires on a world map just like our anchestors did some 500 years ago as a sequal to KOH .