PDA

View Full Version : Capital CITIES ?

azores
02-07-2004, 04:03
Will it be possible in KOH to have capital cities ?
If yes what special attributes will a capital city offer?
And can we change a capital city in our realm ? ( example naples and rome are 2 of my provinces, will it be possible to make naples my capitol city instead of rome ?

Drake Maethor
02-07-2004, 05:34
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
IS THAT A COMMA???

*APPLAUSES!!!* :hello:

And also there is not even one '!' !!!!

:cheers: Congrats lad!!!
We know it has been a huge effort for you! :D

BTW, you can put some '!!!!'. I don't have nothing against them! And now that you didn't write any it's like you are sad and that's a sad post! :sad:
Hey vamos! Alegria! Where are yours OLE OLE! :go:

About your question.
No! There are no capitals!
So forget about Lisboa being the capital of United Europ. :p

Bora
02-07-2004, 09:40
we have talked about that topic already. the truteh is, that there was no capital city to that time. capital city was there, where the leader was.
there is also an example at our time. bonn became capital of west germany, because konrad adenauer (first bundeskanzler of the federal republic of germany) had his house near bonn. thats really true!

azores
02-07-2004, 20:45
Thanks guys, and you Drake seem to know me well :) i am not sad altough Lisboa will not be the capital of Portuguese Europe :) and here are you !! cause Portugal will be European Champions on sunday !!!!!!! go Figo go Portugal :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Haegemon
03-07-2004, 05:47
It's easier, the capital is where is the king. :)

azores
03-07-2004, 16:40
Thansk guys

Bora
05-07-2004, 19:48
Thanks guys, and you Drake seem to know me well :) i am not sad altough Lisboa will not be the capital of Portuguese Europe :) and here are you !! cause Portugal will be European Champions on sunday !!!!!!! go Figo go Portugal :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

sorry its out of topic i know, but greece have done it. but in my opinion that was a game the deserved no loser. but hope that portugal is proud that it has arrived to the finals.