PDA

View Full Version : gameplay movies and site update

G_R
12-11-2003, 16:56
I cant remember when and who but someone told me of a site update-i'd like to ask when will actualy the site be updated?

And sheesh Gamespot has more screenshots than the main site!
And what about gameplay movies-you can easily add some for downloading on the updated site!If you do that i will have a celebration like no other!

Irish
12-11-2003, 19:12
Has anyone had the privalege of seeing these movies yet?

G_R
12-11-2003, 19:37
Originally posted by Irish
Has anyone had the privalege of seeing these movies yet?

Yes , you too can have that privalege at some cost at Gamespot!
But tto see them you have to pay and i want to know when can we see these movies for free?

Lodron
13-11-2003, 15:03
Originally posted by G_R
Yes , you too can have that privalege at some cost at Gamespot!
But tto see them you have to pay and i want to know when can we see these movies for free?
To pay to see advertising seems a bit cynic. :p

Frujin
13-11-2003, 15:15
If you notice the movies are removed from GameSpot site. They were posted due to little misunderstanding. Do not warry, you do not need to pay to see KoH materials at all :)

G_R
13-11-2003, 17:38
Can you tell us atleast the size in MB or timelenght of gameplay movies-if its not afcourse TOP SECRET :D ?

Nadine Knobloch
13-11-2003, 18:07
Originally posted by G_R
[B]I cant remember when and who but someone told me of a site update-i'd like to ask when will actualy the site be updated?

And sheesh Gamespot has more screenshots than the main site!
B]

We're going to start updating the site next week! New screenshots and some more cool stuff will follow :)

G_R
13-11-2003, 18:18
Great can't wait - if i'm not too insolent will this 'stuff' contain gameplay movies?I can't wait to see an actual KoH game in action!