PDA

View Full Version : Frank Fay..........

azores
03-07-2004, 01:34
HI Frank whats up mate ? i have to do 2 things to you man! First thing is a statment and second thing a question.
The statement is this : THANK YOU. yep thanks and i think im not the only one wanting to say this to you,We have been reading evrey single piece of info you developers posted from time to time and im honest when i say i cant really find any fault about this upcoming great game KOH , fantastic man great really.
Im really looking foward to this game and i can assure you i will be playing this game for a very longggg time man !
The question is this: SEEING what you guys were capable to do than can we fans hope for more dreamed only games to come true by your hands Frank?
I showed my passion in some other threads here for the gunpowder era and exploring era and colonial era (1492-1700) and also asked NADINE about but she sad its better to wait for FRANK cause you were busy and i can understand that of course so my question is this:
Without doubt KOH is going to be a WINNER so the question about the sequal is not if theer is going to be one but when im pretty sure.
SO what better sequal than a game with the same engine of KOH but with a world map instead of europe focusing the era right after medivial witch was the exploring era the era of gunpowder and naval battles and trade? were we players could control the great nations wicth discovered new lands and made war to be empires, of course every player could pick his home nation and rewrite hostor himself.
KOH will the first real time strategy empire builder and KOH2 wuld be the first real time strategy empire builder with a world map!
I think if you d such a game than other copy cats cxompanies will and i really wish it would be you the same developers that made KOH to creat a game on the gunpowder era with the same game engine of KOH its a game about this period that me and many many others are waiting for years, a game were we could conquer far lands making them part of our empire with a whole world map.

This question had to be made to the first group of devs that were able to create a game like KOH no others can make such a dream come true!

SO the question is simple can we hope for it FRANK whil playing this fantastic game about medivial era can we hope for a sequal about the following era witch is of course exploartion era and gunpowder era ? can we HOPE?

Frank Fay
03-07-2004, 09:46
You can hope for a sequel but so many factors are depending on a possible sequel of KoH that it is impossible to make a statement now.

azores
03-07-2004, 16:36
DEFINITIVLEY A POSITIVE ANSWER ! OHH YEH MAN HE SAD WE CAN HOPE! you made me happy Frank hehe really, so what are the factors that a sequal depends on Frank ?

Haegemon
03-07-2004, 18:53
One is a good rating in selling the game. :)

Guts16
03-07-2004, 19:30
I have no doubts that there will be a sequal to KOH but considering what what be in it is another matter. I don't think you should put gunpowder in the game because that marked the end of the midevil era. But if enough people want gunpowder in the game you should at least put it in as a choice to weather or not you can discover gunpowder before you start a new game. And if your gonna use a world map can you start off as an asian country?

Sir Turylon
03-07-2004, 20:18
anyone keeping tally on the amount of posts azores is asking about a sequel to KoH?

Guy has passion. sever, chronic, passion. :cheers: to you azores.

Angryminer
03-07-2004, 20:22
Guy has passion. sever, chronic, passion.Yes, that's why he fits so good into these forums :go: .

Angryminer

azores
03-07-2004, 21:05
And More Will Be Coming Your Way:)

Sir Turylon
03-07-2004, 21:22
And More Will Be Coming Your Way:)

run away! run away!. lol, j/k