PDA

View Full Version : available pricesses?

kevincompton
26-01-2007, 23:51
I never knew you could even see this, where is it shown?

Elvain
27-01-2007, 11:07
princesses?

In political view, when you watch relations.
Now even when you are married to a kingdom, you can still see if they have more princes/princesses available
--
btw, I wonder.

Did anyone tried to marry 2 your princes to 2 princessess of some other kingdom. To try if you can inherit 6 provinces :biggrin:

Angryminer
27-01-2007, 12:16
@Elvain: Actually it is very senseful to marry several princesses to the same kingdom.
That's because that way you are sure that at least one of them isn't married to the future king, which thus means that you will always inherit provinces.
Using that strategy on a one-province kingdom you have a 100% chance of inheriting it. :smile:

Angryminer

Lord_Nick
27-01-2007, 19:00
Angryminer,

Actually, I found the opposite to be true.

If I had 3 princes, and a kingdom had 3 princesses, If I married all my princes to those princesses, I sometimes walked away with nothing other than a bad relationship rating and a lower Kingdom Power if they refused to recognize my Inheritance Claim.

I found it better to marry my princes to different kingdoms to increase the likelihood of at least one kingdom agreeing to an Inheritance Claim.

The only time I would suggest marrying all the princesses of another kingdom is if you want to make sure no other kingdom can marry them, and thus prevent them from getting the option to press an Inheritance Claim.