PDA

View Full Version : Frank Gave Me Hope :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

azores
03-07-2004, 21:32
OK there i made my question to Frank if we fans can have a sequal of KOH or not and he sad yes we can hope and i posted a pool asking if you guys think these developers are capable of giving us a sequal of KOH in the era 1492-1700 and there were some guys that stated they ont think so(that these devs can produce such a product)
How can u think that my friends ? i mean if its not these guys who are giving us a game like KOH who would be able to make it ? who if not them (Frank and co..)???
In an other poll that i posted in the question and suggestions section under the title of SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! than many guys showed there interest in such a sequal.

SO lets ettle this down im posting this pool and this time we vote who are the fans of such a squal and who are not!

One last point: Many gamers think that is KOH will have a sequal it will be also in medivial times emmmm what would be the point my friends? i mean we will be playing the best ever game in medivial times when KOH is out so a sequal woll normally tackle the following era the era of gunpowder and naval battles were great nations and msaller nations fought for power and made new explorations under their home land flag.

A game using the same game engine and adding new features like building new towns in the new world, asia and africa and of course the main feature being the WORLD MAP.

So the pool this time is about being a fan of this idea or not and not if you think devs will be capable of doing it, a game were we can have all KOH features about diplomacy of course, battles on land and nice naval battles, exploring and trade in simple words the greatest game ever :)

A NOTE TO THE DEVS: we consider ourselves as fans of KOH and by no way consider ourselves as great minds that can create games like you do and a poll like this is our only method to show devs we have faith in them and what our styles are and what we would like to be playing in the future keeping in mind we are asking it out of the best devs possible!

Sir Turylon
03-07-2004, 21:38
this belongs in Royal inn? maybe?

azores
03-07-2004, 21:41
Hi Turylon my friend u like my idea of showing devs what we like?

Sir Turylon
03-07-2004, 21:43
Hi Turylon my friend u like my idea of showing devs what we like?

sure azores. I'd think a poll in Royal Inn about expansion to KoH or sequel would be best though.

azores
03-07-2004, 21:44
Why in the royal inn ?

HappyAdolf
03-07-2004, 23:04
Because it's offtopic :)
But a great idea!

azores
04-07-2004, 01:56
you will see it also in the royal inn lol :)

orenda
04-07-2004, 12:22
I dont like very much gunpowder stuff, ships crossing the seas, sea battles, etc. so I prefer expansion related with Asia. it will be more interesting for me to play with China or Mongolia, to face up the conflicts in this continent during the middle ages.

Haegemon
04-07-2004, 17:44
"azores, an I ask? why there are 2 polls and at least 3 threads asking always for the same?
I ask the same, ...calm down. żOK?
This was also long asked. At the moment, no way to have a sequel. First KoH and later add-on or sequel whatever we'll see...

4zzY
04-07-2004, 18:11
gunpowder is lame
give me white powder
or some harder stuff

azores
04-07-2004, 18:31
GUNPOWDER GUNPOWDER GUNPOWDER , we are europeans not asians and samuria died hwen portuguese showed gunpowder to japanese and oriental leaders,WE Eueropeans are the real rulers of history and future.

the knightly sword
06-07-2004, 13:09
hmm ok maybe you would have some respect for asia

Redback
08-07-2004, 00:38
ASIA,ASIA,ASIA-There is no Honor in gunpowder: ;)

Sorry ,azores-just kidding with ya ;) :D :D
Seriously I think you will find that Asian feudal history can also be quite interesting :) :cheers:

Lord_Guilherme
08-07-2004, 03:10
I dont know if you knew this azores, but the gunpowder that you love so much came from China, an asian country.

WE Eueropeans are the real rulers of history and future.

Rulers of history, ok, that is a fact, I cant deny it. But the present ruler is USA and the ruler of the future will probably be China. With an economy growing 9% per year and having 17% of the world people living there, i think in 10 or 20 years it may be the ruler of the world. Imagine the size of its army? You may kill as many as you want, but the there will always be a chinese to kill. And imagine if the govern call the normal citiziens to fight for their country as it has happened in the past?
You will have a major problem. And imagine if India decide to join China to kill some europeans? And if North Corea decide to lend some of their nuclear weapons? I guess that would be the end of your sweet Europe. And what would be even worse, the Japan send some of they man, whose, like in medieval times, dont fear death? Some kamikases armed with powerful bombs would sweep your beloved Europe from the face of the world :angry: .
Now the chinse and their allies could re-populate your Europe. And white people in the "old world" would be only history :yawn: . And the the Asia that you underestimate today can be the ruler of your lands tomorrow. So you'd better watch your tongue when you speak of asian people, especially chinese.
Not that i'm an asian, in fact i'm brazilian (sigh). But i think that you shouldn't underestimate some people or countries. Especially those who are very near to you.

Drake Maethor
08-07-2004, 03:43
Nice essay Lord Guiherme!
But don't forget who feeds that huge quantity of Chinese...
If that you say do happens then we'll have all Europeans at our knees asking both our countries to stop exporting those huge amounts of soya to China...
So... in fact, the reals Rulers of the future are in South America :D
If they don't eat... The are nothing :cool:

@Knightly Sword
Hey, have you seen azores recentrly? With your angryness I think you scared the poor fellow! :p
It was too late to edit your post! :p

Rnett
08-07-2004, 04:08
Maybe his !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! key isn't working :rofl:

Lord_Guilherme
08-07-2004, 04:11
Yeah, maybe being brazilian is not so bad, at least not when I take the power from the president and begin a new dictatorship. And with my experience playing KoH, instead of being hated, I will be loved by my people. A new Napoleon, who could stop a civil war in his country and nearly conquered the world. Unlike my french idol, however, I wont send my troops to russia to make them freeze to death like Bonaparte did. I will make sure to make an alliance with the cold country. BTW reccently the china nearly stopped our soya to go there because of the chemical products we used in soya. But later they accepted it. I think their people were starving.

Drake Maethor
08-07-2004, 05:01
@Rnett
That would me toooooooooo much for him. :rofl:

@Lord_Guilherme
Watch it! Don't ever try to invade here! :angry: Unless it is with an army of garotinhas! :D
And our soya is better! :cool: :p

Lord_Guilherme
08-07-2004, 05:10
To show you we don't want you as enemy, I will send you an army of "mulatas"! :beek: :go:
But first you have to admit that your soya is inferior to ours. :cool:

Drake Maethor
08-07-2004, 06:25
:go:
OUR SOYA IS INFERIOR THAN YOURS! :D :bowl: :D

(but only in quantity! never in quality :p)