PDA

View Full Version : Crusade questions

Syagrius
31-01-2007, 15:30
I have tried to find previous posts about the Crusades but it seems the forum doesnt go more than 3 pages of threads...Well I didnt called a crusade yet and I have questions, that are not explained in details in the manual:

1. When you call the crusade does it gives you a crusader army?

2. When you choose a knight for a crusade, what happens to his army (if the knight has an army of course)?

3. Conquered territories by the crusaders belongs to who? Myself or the crusader knight? What is the relationship with me? Is it a vassal?

Thanks

mammix
31-01-2007, 15:46
1. Of course
2. It depends: i saw that in 1.05 patch it still exitsts (in a camp), and before: family- exists, non-family- the army goes home ;)
3. When sb from family conquers a province it may be added to your country, when a marshal not from family- it may be a vassal or just plunder the province ;). relationship is of course well (good? :))

greetings

Dobber
31-01-2007, 17:58
I have tried to find previous posts about the Crusades but it seems the forum doesnt go more than 3 pages of threads.................

Off-topic info to help you in browsing past threads and postings!
If you are wanting to have a look back through the archives, look to the botton of the page at display options, you can click on the box that says "From the" beside it, and it probably says somthing like "last 30 days" in the window. Change it to say "the beginning" and click show threads button and it will list all the threads in that section of the forum since the beginning of the forum!

Lord_Nick
31-01-2007, 18:01
I have tried to find previous posts about the Crusades but it seems the forum doesnt go more than 3 pages of threads.

Go to the bottom left hand corner .. there's a drop box that you can change from "Last Month" to whatever you like .... or at the top right is a Search button .. type in Crusade* and see what it pulls up.

Syagrius
31-01-2007, 18:01
Ah, ok, thanks:cheers:

Elvain
31-01-2007, 18:42
at the moment there is 2537 threads. 3 pages surely are not enough for them all :go: