PDA

View Full Version : New And

Alex The Great
13-02-2007, 00:06
hi am new and dont even have the game i was thinking to byit but first i want to hear some opinions of players

Dobber
13-02-2007, 02:24
Welcome to the forum, Alex The Great! :halloha:

It is an awesome game, much better than MTW! In the early stages of the game it is especially challenging! There is not another game like it!
There are so many options for gameplay, so many different ways to proceed that you have much replayability!

Elvain
13-02-2007, 17:09
The game is highly addictive.

Try out the demo and you'll see. I think it is the best strategy game that was ever made, but I'm not no-sided in this case, that's for sure

Alex The Great
13-02-2007, 17:32
U noe how much it cost

MannofWar
13-02-2007, 17:35
Its campaign AI is way better than MTW2, KoH Battles are faster and run more smoothly then any game i played so far though they lack the battle graphics.

KoH is a very adictive game kinda easy in the late game but theres some pretty good mods and better ones being made i would guess.

Over all a great game lots of fractions to choose from and many ways to play. But if you prefer battles more then empire building then MTW2 or RTW would be the better bet if you have the computer specs to run it.

I personaly think KoH is a way better game more diversity and Way Way better AI. :go: cost me 30$ online.

Elvain
13-02-2007, 17:54
demo is free of course

some time ago Laudan said the game is for some 10 EUROs in Germany

Laudan
13-02-2007, 17:59
demo is free of course

some time ago Laudan said the game is for some 10 EUROs in Germany

In the moment cost one copy 9.99 Euro. In my town we have KOH.:biggrin: