PDA

View Full Version : Collecting Infos

Pages : [1] 2

Frujin
14-02-2007, 09:22
Hello Guys,

Please post here (screenshots appreciated) any abnormal situations, bugs, exploits, etc. This info will be invaluable for BSS if we decide to make another patch in the future. Please, stay constructive and on the topic.

Thanks a lot!

Anguille2
14-02-2007, 09:28
Hi Frujin :go:

Biggest bug i've seen is that sometimes AI armies are stuck by a harbour (they are in a ship but do not move). If it happens again i'll take a screenshot. I know that Laudan has seen it too...
Thread about this bug (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=15970)

Kuno of Gersenau
14-02-2007, 15:09
Political Map doesn't work properly anymore:

you can not see anymore where you can possibly build some buildings/units but only where they already exist:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5039/bugyq4.png
Playing with Epirus every province should be fully green or striped when looking for Roman Infantery....

Gogo_t
14-02-2007, 17:16
Why don't you make an Expansion ?
There are problems with 1.05, but my english.... :lol:

Btw, благодаря че махнахте защитата на патча и сега може да се играе без крак !

kevcole33
14-02-2007, 19:29
the other day my spy became puppet king of norway... before i handed over the kingdom, i tried to claim my title for total victory as i had almost cleared the entire map.... norway voted against me, even though my spy was their king. not a big deal, but it shouldn't be that way.

knez
14-02-2007, 19:40
as mentioned before in several treads, when crusader conqurors muslim province, he creats muslim kingdom

Laudan
15-02-2007, 10:48
Now after the patch 1.05 ,if you have a ctd so is in the Knights of Honor folder a crash file. I think this is for Frujin helpful you post your crash file in this thread. Use the attachments.

But i dont know which information inside, so you must decided self if you want post this info here.

Doux
16-02-2007, 10:44
I entered these values for the halbierd and sword masters:
base_bonus = -1s, -1g

but in the game I get a gold bonus! So I changed it to:
base_bonus = -1g, -1s

and got a workers bonus! So is there anything I can do, or do I have to choose between gold and workers?Somehow the game cannot work with two negative values, or a negative value and a positive value for example the Hospital (modded building) would be base_bonus = -1f, 1s, but the game then only takes the -1 food into account.

Elvain
16-02-2007, 11:08
also if the town has negative income the kingdom income doesn's take it into account and counts just 0

Godkin
19-02-2007, 12:00
When player's two armies show up at the same time besides AI's castle,AI's troops look confused and keep patrolling between enemy's two armies and got shot up by archer. The same thing happens too on battlefield where AI's squads are distracted in many directions. I'm hoping they will gang up upon one front and turn back to take care of the other. Thank you!
--
And when I succeded in claiming AI's land, my treasury suddenly skyrocketed to millions of coins which spoiled my game for I was then in a financially difficult situation. I started the game all over again. Thank you.

Godkin
19-02-2007, 16:05
The continued story: when I sudenly became rich because of the claim bug, I sadly found out all my marshals and others turned out to be enemy's spies. The most ridiculous about that is my default marshal was also a spy. After I recruited and fired as many as several dozens of spy marshals in a row and finally my money drop from million to thousand then the rush of spies took a halt. I thought it is kind of mechanism which is triggered by my money or power. So it doesn't matter wether AIs send them or not so long as my men will turn spies anyway. If that is the way which makes the game terribly tough for player, Then my using of "showspies" is well justified:sad:

weaz
21-02-2007, 15:31
- You can't see which units AND buildings "could" be built in which province.

Please give landlord and builder a slightly bigger bonus...

Laudan
24-02-2007, 13:55
Here is a picture from the over million bug.

Zitat from Kuno of Gersenau :
PS: Something different: An user in the German forum was reporting that every time he decided to inherit some provinces from an other kingdom he got 13' million of gold pieces as well. I didn't get this when I ihnerited once, but he said that he even reinstalled the game and the 13 million were still added to his treasure. Did anyone of you notice something similar? Probably there's something else wrong, but I just wanted to see if he's the only one...

Look picture!

Angryminer
02-03-2007, 17:19
@Godkin: Is any of that an "abnormal situations, bugs, exploits, etc." (copy and pasted from original request in this thread)?
If you want to suggest something for a possible KoH2, there is a thread for that over here (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=5011).

Angryminer

Kuno of Gersenau
04-03-2007, 14:07
Hello Guys,

Please post here (screenshots appreciated) any abnormal situations, bugs, exploits, etc. This info will be invaluable for BSS if we decide to make another patch in the future. Please, stay constructive and on the topic.

Thanks a lot!
Please, wishes, ideas and stuff like this not in this thread. As Frujin said, only abnormal situations, bugs,etc.

Post you wishes for the future in the Knights of Honor 2 - wishlist (http://forum.sunflowers.de/showthread.php?t=5011) thread.

Thanks a lot.

Carbon
05-03-2007, 02:59
Small bug - when there's a battle on the strategic map, and you go to the political view the kindom of england will be selected if it exists, also after that it shows specific provinces when you click on foreign kindoms not the king's portait.

Godkin
08-03-2007, 04:38
Finally I can report some small bugs:

1. There was once a Germany ship leaving Sicily island for the mainland was stuck in the middle of the sea where it moved inch by inch. I don't know what has become of it maybe starved to death.

2. Once a Latin troop got on board in the harbour and return to land and got on board again and back and forth again and again until it's food was eaten up and then it went back to Thrace.

3.Last night in my game a Hungary troop suddenly appeared in the middle of the sea out of nowhere (instant transfer from land by time machine?)with a thought floating above it like :I need some new men or something. It was stuck in there moving by inch and disappeared into the thin air and on and off again sveral times(this one reminds me of the fomer two abovementioned).

I didn't get screenshots to prove them( I did push PrtSc very hard but nothing happened) and they are actually happened in my game.

PS: AI's squals once were stuck in a small hill and couldn't get themselves out on the land battle field.

Sverrir
08-03-2007, 12:08
1. It's a known Bug, but I couldn't find it listed here: If two (ore more) princes are marshalls, one fighting and another sitting in a town, then the marshall prince at home will get experience from battles wich his brother fought far away.

2. Not a bug, may be even not really a issue: Some texts may need some reworking. If I choose to subside my friend or vasall(!) with gold or land, then the text say, I am paying "Tribut" ("Tribut" in German is means demanding toll here, but since when the lead is paying tribute/toll to his vasalls?) Similar with some other texts: If my king rules over the leading kingdom and strongest army in Europe and then asking a much weaker kingdom for marriage, then they sometimes refuse with "... Der König von X benötigt keine Verwandten, die nicht auf eigenen Füßen stehen können." (meaning something like ".. the king of x don't need kinsman, wich can't survive on its own.") There are some more of such texts. Sometimes it is curios/funny but I would prefer somthing more neutral and better fitting here.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Sverrir
09-03-2007, 13:18
Just another bug. :sick: I don't know, if this is a known bug, but it was frustrating, since it leads to a CTD.

Latest patch, unmodified Europe map. I lay siege to Venedig (autobattle). In Venedig were 2 Knights, one Landlord or Trader or whatever and one marshall. My troops killed the first lord by a lucky shot, and he disapears correct (yellow marks). Then the marshall was killed too, but thisone didn't disapear in battle view in the bottom of screen he only was gone from overview screen. (red marks).

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2315/savoybugvm3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

The battle was going on for a while (just 30 secs or a minute or so), then I moved the mouse over the (ghost-)marshalls face in battle screen, wanted to see what happens with him - and then I got a CTD. Mercifully I had a autosave from middle of the battle, so I was able to repeat the situation - with same result. If the save is needed, please let me now as fast as possible (before it is deleted).

Godkin
15-03-2007, 03:25
I am not sure wether this can be counted as exploits but the ballista
is too powerful with its fire speed too fast. An army consists of foot soldiers with four ballistas is invincible.

The seas around Sicily island is very weird for I have witnessed too many ship stuck there.