PDA

View Full Version : Emperor- hostage !!!!

Gogo_t
20-02-2007, 15:04
What about that
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/Gogo_t/emip.jpg

1.05 patch, late periodq Hard \or Normal :scratch: \

Dobber
20-02-2007, 15:10
Yes, that is quite a handy thing indeed! I had that happen once was able to infiltrate a spy as a Marshall, th Emperor I had captured was young and had no heir, once I was sure my spy marshall was the only remaining Marshall, I executed the young Emperor, leaving my spy as new Emperor and had him hand over the Kingdom to me!

Gogo_t
20-02-2007, 15:17
Yes, that is quite a handy thing indeed! I had that happen once was able to infiltrate a spy as a Marshall, th Emperor I had captured was young and had no heir, once I was sure my spy marshall was the only remaining Marshall, I executed the young Emperor, leaving my spy as new Emperor and had him hand over the Kingdom to me!
Yes, as you can see I made Spy... just waiting Byzantia to make him Marshal and I will kill the "Emperor- hostage" :cheers:
Btw, I think that as he is in hostage I must have more options (to want province, or much more money...4000$ is not the price for Emperor :confused: )

P.P.: I demanded royal wedding, then I kill Emperor * and inherit byzantia :cheers:

MannofWar
20-02-2007, 19:19
How did you have the computers hand over there kingdom to you???

seems on my games that never happens.

Gogo_t
20-02-2007, 19:32

sorry I can not understand.
Byzantia was with only two provinces and I inherid them.

I demanded royal wedding, then I kill Emperor * and inherit byzantia

Lord_Nick
20-02-2007, 22:48
Gogo_t,

Congrats on taking over Byzantia using Espionage!

Just a suggestion ... I see all of your Merchants/Spies are currently at 0-stars and you have 1,000 books ... why not use your books to increase their Skill Level?

Dobber
21-02-2007, 00:58

When you have a spy that is employed by a Kingdom and the King dies without heirs, there is a possibility your spy will be crowned King. If this happens you can click on the spy, who is now the new King and request him to hand the throne over to you!

Gogo_t
21-02-2007, 12:46
Gogo_t,

Congrats on taking over Byzantia using Espionage!
10x

Just a suggestion ... I see all of your Merchants/Spies are currently at 0-stars and you have 1,000 books ... why not use your books to increase their Skill Level?
Because I just started to make books \in the church, and \ and I don't need money at this time.
Btw I will start increasing their Skill Level :go: