PDA

View Full Version : Endless War

Ravenfriend
23-02-2007, 16:53
I'm quite happy about the new patch,raises the stakes a bit,the computer is far more aggressive and capable of making itself a threat to kingdom...however I also found during my last campaigns that the CPU hardly recognizes when they are losing a war.I a have encountered kingdoms that I have pillaged every village,destroyed MANY defending armies,killed princess and kings, my army un-ruffled by the war,fresh,ready to kill even more...yet the kingdoms refuse peace.REFUSE IT.they hold their last province.SIX POWERFUL ARMIES SURROUND THEM,and still they won't sign a white peace.:sad:

They no longer recognize superiority.Mostly the only thing that will stop their puny attacks is to give them land....which because I don't do, I have to deal with a world war, until all the sun touches is mine.I would like a chance at peace too...if only to consolidate my domains and grow stronger.:cool:

Anguille2
23-02-2007, 17:36
Remember William Wallace? :biggrin:

Gogo_t
23-02-2007, 18:26
Remember William Wallace? :biggrin:
Verry good signature :go:
:cheers:

Ravenfriend
23-02-2007, 18:46
Yeah, a good example of able underdog resistance...but still, without army, there's no winning back anything. And I've had kings that refuse the peace option without having money, kingdom power or a single marshal to defend them. Could they be expecting me to wait and camp for fun around until a miraculous rebel army made of peasants (with a blessing) overcomes level 3 fortifications and a horde of Mongolian mounted archers?

Seems to me the second patch converted men into orcs. TO WAAAAARRRR !(said king saruman).:angry:

patriot1
24-02-2007, 18:41
Verry good signature :go:
:cheers:

Yeah except he didn`t make it it is from a game;)

To Ravenfriend i`m facing the same problem every game not wanting to fight someone who is `weaker than me but still reluctant to except peace thus slowing my economic developpment!It is really annoying yet increasing agression was the only possible way to give the ai a boast.I wonder if this could be altered thou?!