PDA

View Full Version : 1 500 000 gold?!?

Vlad_ge
14-03-2007, 16:43
Hi, very strange thing happened to me today. I was playing as Scotland and was kin to Ireland. When the earl of Ireland passed away I had the opportunity to claim the provinces of Leinster and Munster. Actually, Ireland had no other provinces and disappeared from the map. And around 1 500 000 gold coins were given to me - as a result I became the most powerful kingdom with more than 100 000 points. :eek: :eek:
( I am playing on 1.05 without any mods)

kiri_hacker
14-03-2007, 16:46
Its is really very strange ... because usually they dont give you any money when you claim and the country disapears...

weeny
14-03-2007, 16:53
Wow, that's really strange! Is there any chance that Ireland have had over a 1 500 000 gold and that amount would have been given to you as a result of gaining the two provinces? Or maybe that's a bug... (not very likely, I think). :rolleyes:

EDIT: Well, kiri_hacker, you were faster in answering...

Vlad_ge
14-03-2007, 16:58
Wow, that's really strange! Is there any chance that Ireland have had over a 1 500 000 gold and that amount would have been given to you as a result of gaining the two provinces? Or maybe that's a bug... (not very likely, I think). :rolleyes:

EDIT: Well, kiri_hacker, you were faster in answering...

No, they hadn't so much money :) I also think it is a bug....

Kuno of Gersenau
14-03-2007, 17:15
Welcome to the forum Vlad_ge! :cheers:

It actually is a bug. it was reported several times already. Something in the patch 1.05 causes sometimes this strange effect...:sad:

weeny
14-03-2007, 17:30
Ha, nice! I don't like bugs but this one is cool... :go: More money, no problems... :biggrin:

Vlad_ge
14-03-2007, 17:45
Welcome to the forum Vlad_ge! :cheers:

It actually is a bug. it was reported several times already. Something in the patch 1.05 causes sometimes this strange effect...:sad:

Actually this happens to me for second time - the first I played with Turnovo and inherited the last province of Bdin but then all my gold disappeared and had 0 coins. I thought it was a penalty for doing "dishonorable" thing.

weeny, yes, that's cool but I am "honorable" king and didn't save the game :rofl:

Doux
14-03-2007, 18:29
I am "honorable" king and didn't save the game :rofl:That's annoying.. it is pretty difficult to get rid of the money otherwise, I guess, so I hope I won't encounter this bug.

Mircoslavux
14-03-2007, 18:34
Hi, very strange thing happened to me today. I was playing as Scotland and was kin to Ireland. When the earl of Ireland passed away I had the opportunity to claim the provinces of Leinster and Munster. Actually, Ireland had no other provinces and disappeared from the map. And around 1 500 000 gold coins were given to me - as a result I became the most powerful kingdom with more than 100 000 points. :eek: :eek:
( I am playing on 1.05 without any mods)

just buy all of provinces and become the emperor...your win will be the most original:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :go:

Dobber
14-03-2007, 20:07
That's annoying.. it is pretty difficult to get rid of the money otherwise, I guess, so I hope I won't encounter this bug.

Actually, it is not all that hard to get rid of all the money! It flows out at a pretty fast clip, the inflation rat is astronomical and the balance is a very huge negative which eventually will deplete all that cash!

I guess you could make some huge contributions to all the kingdoms, especially the ones you have stressed relations with, and become the most liked ruler!

derton
16-03-2007, 16:55
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3254/wtfxo6.jpg
:cheers: :lol:

vitalsnack
19-03-2007, 14:19
But first, how to cut screen??:scratch:

patriot1
19-03-2007, 18:48
It is a bug,it happened to me once after i claimed a territory from a king that passed away.This was most fortunate for me,i splited up the money and gave equal to every possible state on the map.I was the most beloved leader in Europe everyone had harmonious relation with me:lol: :lol: :lol:
Other positive thing was that the ai used the money smartly by extensive building so i didn`t need to play 8 hours to see a kingdom with 6 exotic goods.